Seeking Casual PVE Guild

Much like the title says, looking for a casual PVE guild that won't mind a bit of in-and-out activity from me (I am in two other games in which I am an officer in guilds so I obviously have to make time for those, plus RL on top of that). I have a... moderate amount of experience with the game (read: played on OS for some time, then made the move over here. No awakened characters yet but I fully intend to get there!).

Would prefer alt-friendly guilds as well, as I want to test out some other combos here once I reacquaint myself with the game.
    Last edited by SpringsSong; 04-02-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsSong View Post
    Much like the title says, looking for a casual PVE guild that won't mind a bit of in-and-out activity from me (I am in two other games in which I am an officer in guilds so I obviously have to make time for those, plus RL on top of that). I have a... moderate amount of experience with the game (read: played on OS for some time, then made the move over here. No awakened characters yet but I fully intend to get there!).

Would prefer alt-friendly guilds as well, as I want to test out some other combos here once I reacquaint myself with the game.
    Try looking on the unofficial discord: https://discord.gg/Tbn46rt