[New Monster Hunt Edition] April's List

[New Monster Hunt Goals]
    April's 2019 Nordic Adventures Edition
    On this month's edition of our Monster Hunt, we will adventure ourselves to the upper dangers of the mythic Sky Tower. There, we will revive one of the greatest Nordic Adventures, the one of the battle for Yggdrasil and the protection of our world. Join Idunn, Verdandi and Nidhogg in this greatest challenge.

Server Challenge:
    Players will have to defeat the following list of monsters:
    1. Illuvita on Sky Tower Hell Floor 43 x50
    2. Gotzmog on Sky Tower Hell Floor 45 x50
    3. Barren Tree Spirit on Sky Tower Hell Floor 46 x70
    4. Thiazi on Sky Tower Hell Floor 47 x90
    5. Verdandi on Sky Tower Hell Floor 50 x100

Prizes for Server Challenge will remain the same:
    1. Unlocking First Tier: Hunters Proffesional Boost - 100% extra prof experience for seven days.
    2. Unlocking Second Tier: Hunters Blessing of Greed - 50% discount in all gear crafting for seven days.
    3. Unlocking Third Tier: Hunters Experience Boost - 100% extra experience from monsters for seven days.
    4. Unlocking Fourth Tier: Hunters Sign of Power - +3% to all stats for seven days.
    5. Unlock Fifth Tier: Hunters Charm of Luck - 2 extra treasures from all bosses for seven days.

Guild Challenge:
    1. Amaterasu on Sanctuary of Eidolons Trials - Solo Mode x90
    2. Won on Sanctuary of Eidolons Trials - Solo Mode x90
    3. Kotonoha on Sanctuary of Eidolons Solo Mode x90
    4. Seyriuu on Nightmare Sanctuary of Eidolon Trials x30
    5. Murasame on Nightmare Sanctuary of Eidolon Trials x30

Prizes for Guild Challenge will remain the same:
    1. Unlocking First Tier: Guild Contribution Points x200
    2. Unlocking Second Tier: Guild Contribution Points x300
    3. Unlocking Third Tier: Guild Contribution Points x500
    4. Unlocking Fourth Tier: Guild Contribution Points x1000
    5. Unlock Fifth Tier: Guild Contribution Points x2000

Solo Challenge:
    1. <Migrant Brother> Safrey on Nightmare Revelations - Mine Road (Solo Mode) x30
    2. <Demonic Spirit> Eudaemon on Nightmare Revelations - Hell's Gate (Solo Mode) x30
    3. <Underground King> Pussen on Nightmare Revelations - Mine Road (Solo Mode) x30
    4. <Wings of Sin> Azael on Nightmare Revelations - Hell's Gate (Solo Mode) x30
    5. <Underground Demon> Leo on Nightmare Revelations - Mine Road (Solo Mode) x30

Prizes for Solo Challenge will be the following:
    1. Unlocking First Tier: Nightmare Sigil - Panic x10
    2. Unlocking Second Tier: Nightmare Sigil - Revelation x10
    3. Unlocking Third Tier: Nightmare Sigil - Panic x18
    4. Unlocking Fourth Tier: Nightmare Sigil - Revelation x18
    5. Unlock Fifth Tier: Nightmare Sigil - Panic x28

If you need for more information regarding the Monster Hunt mechanics, you can check for all details here.

The pain of solo hunt. x.x -rolls into a ball- They can't hurt me here!!! T^T

Thank you Aura~ \o/ Especially for adjusting the numbers a bit for server hunt. XD

By the way, is it possible to fix Monster Hunt so people who complete objective actually get rewards. (Cause some of them complete but don't get rewards). I made a thread back then but my guildmates still haven't received previous rewards.
    Last edited by Jewel; 03-28-2019 at 04:04 PM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    The pain of solo hunt. x.x -rolls into a ball- They can't hurt me here!!! T^T

Thank you Aura~ \o/ Especially for adjusting the numbers a bit for server hunt. XD

By the way, is it possible to fix Monster Hunt so people who complete objective actually get rewards. (Cause some of them complete but don't get rewards). I made a thread back then but my guildmates still haven't received previous rewards.
    Apparently the problem regarding rewards is when lots of people gets the rewards at the same time. Is like the mail system prunes the messages because they can't handle the amount of mails together. This is mostly the reason why people had issues only with guild rewards in the past, and had issues with the Solo Rewards last month (since people would complete the goals together on fridays after finishing their runs).

We are looking into it and hopefully we will have a fix before the month is over.

Cool, I have to create a class that I do not have fun to complete monster hunter, because not all classes are geared to damage, congratulations for thinking only of high damage classes!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Apparently the problem regarding rewards is when lots of people gets the rewards at the same time. Is like the mail system prunes the messages because they can't handle the amount of mails together. This is mostly the reason why people had issues only with guild rewards in the past, and had issues with the Solo Rewards last month (since people would complete the goals together on fridays after finishing their runs).

We are looking into it and hopefully we will have a fix before the month is over.
    Hope it gets fixed soon. x.x It's kind of demotivating to do monster hunt when there's only a chance you get the rewards. Thank you Aura~

===============
    Quote Originally Posted by NingyoOkiku View Post
    Cool, I have to create a class that I do not have fun to complete monster hunter, because not all classes are geared to damage, congratulations for thinking only of high damage classes!
    Burst dps-ing bosses isn't the only strat to clear the Nightmare Revelation dungeons. That's why there's mechanics to clear it. All else fails, wait for new gear content.

Though fair enough, average geared players won't be able to do Solo Hunt this month. There's something else for them to do. Like Prayers and Card Limit Break. And collecting costumes, ofc.
    Last edited by Jewel; 03-28-2019 at 08:33 PM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]