Talk to Emma - Where is Emma?

Well, I found in forum some problems like mine but didnt found any solution.

I wont remember titles of the quest, but, in the story i've passed the infernal abyss, whirpool abyss, talk to Harvey, Analisa... go to talk with Caresha at Startruck and with a rune i've been teleported to Wrathborn Temple like like when u create a character. The Reinhardt's wife (Lucia?) appears to me and i need to defeat Reinhardt. After, Belenus keep in the temple to control the fissure and asks me to talk with the new pope Emma. Well, when i change map to Audience Chamber there is Belenus and not Emma! I can't proceed with main quest and opening maps!

It happened with my Tachi, IGN: Galactea

I got lv 92 so lvl isnt the problem, all yellows quests in the "!" pop up is done and nothing happens. Tryed to reinstall client, play in another computer and still.

Help! :P

can you send me your discord name perhaps? if you wanna discuss this.

@aymencrew Yukita#6087

Aura asks me to reopen the launcher cuz need to change the game version. I'll try it later!

now i'm trying to clear the quest you have a problem with, if i have similar issues we can talk, so accept me in discord.