Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Users
    I havent recieved the last pack and my donations since january has been above 1k $. Is it possible for you guys to look into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    I havent recieved the last pack and my donations since january has been above 1k $. Is it possible for you guys to look into it?
    Try sending Aura a private message or DM her in Discord. Include your username.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

2018 pack

If we already take 2018 pack, are we can get same pack like first 1 $ pack?
    Keep Smile

Hion (Gunslinger,Shuriken) = Trash

help patreon

I was wondering what the patreons name is so I can donate

thanks in advanced

Quote Originally Posted by misterowo View Post
    I was wondering what the patreons name is so I can donate

thanks in advanced
    You don't donate specifically for the packs; they are sent once you reach each milestone described on this thread.
    When you have reach the milestone, a pop up window must appear in our website when you login. You claim the pack from there and receive it on the Itemmall Cart of your account. Sometimes, if you claim it while being online, you might need to relog to see. The packs can only be claimed once, and the first one is received after making any donation to our server. If you can't see the pop up is possible your browser is blocking it, so we advice to try using a different browser or allowing cookies from our site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You don't donate specifically for the packs; they are sent once you reach each milestone described on this thread.
    When you have reach the milestone, a pop up window must appear in our website when you login. You claim the pack from there and receive it on the Itemmall Cart of your account. Sometimes, if you claim it while being online, you might need to relog to see. The packs can only be claimed once, and the first one is received after making any donation to our server. If you can't see the pop up is possible your browser is blocking it, so we advice to try using a different browser or allowing cookies from our site.
    okay thanks