Question Returning player missing character slots.

Hello,

I'm a player who returned after I saw Performer had been released and upon logging in for the first time I had 17/14 characters created and was required to delete 3 to make a performer. I am not too bothered by having to delete them however I would like my additional character slots back as I've returned to the server properly and want to try more classes so I'm making this thread.
    The last time I logged in was during Lancer release and I had 17 character slots at that time as one of the ones I deleted for Performer was my Lancer.

Here is a screenshot of my current character slot limit (14, so it is the original 12 + 2 'added slots'?)

Whilst my character slot expansion tooltip shows that I have used the 5 that I thought I had and thus should have 12 + 5 totalling 17.

I've sent a private message to both Aura and Ayasel regarding it and didn't get a response over the past month, so I'd like to see if any forum-goers know what the issue is and if there is a fix for it?

Edit: Issue Resolved.
    Last edited by Kiyo; 03-07-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyo View Post
    Hello,

I'm a player who returned after I saw Performer had been released and upon logging in for the first time I had 17/14 characters created and was required to delete 3 to make a performer. I am not too bothered by having to delete them however I would like my additional character slots back as I've returned to the server properly and want to try more classes so I'm making this thread.
    The last time I logged in was during Lancer release and I had 17 character slots at that time as one of the ones I deleted for Performer was my Lancer.

Here is a screenshot of my current character slot limit (14, so it is the original 12 + 2 'added slots'?)

Whilst my character slot expansion tooltip shows that I have used the 5 that I thought I had and thus should have 12 + 5 totalling 17.

I've sent a private message to both Aura and Ayasel regarding it and didn't get a response over the past month, so I'd like to see if any forum-goers know what the issue is and if there is a fix for it?
    The item description says that u used 5 out of 12 expansions. You can buy 7 more to activate all. The maximum charslots you can have is 21.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10
    EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4 | Sedar - Duelist Slv.6 | Thani - Bow

Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    The item description says that u used 5 out of 12 expansions. You can buy 7 more to activate all. The maximum charslots you can have is 21.
    I see, thanks, but that still doesn't explain why I had 17/14 created when I returned to the server

Last edited by Kiyo; 03-07-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyo View Post
    I see, thanks, but that still doesn't explain why I had 17/14 created when I returned to the server

Uhh I can tell you why. Before we got the character screen update (idr when it was) you were able to create as many chars as you wanted. after that update 14 slots was the maximum, though of course you kept your chars. Ayra increased the maximum slots up to 21 after guitar class release.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10
    EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4 | Sedar - Duelist Slv.6 | Thani - Bow