Thank you raid leads

First of all this isn't a post that has anything to do with the bug.

At all times especially on the lead up to and during ST week there are a lot of people who have put a lot of time and effort into making these raids happen. A lot of raid leads make spreadsheets, reg forms, guides and other such resources that we all make use of. Recently a lot of them have spent many hours of their time prepping for the new floors and to get a raid together for 7 days straight which is not an easy thing to do. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of these people. Without the help of our raid leads and guild admins a lot of these raids would either not happen or at very least be a lot messier. Again this isn't just ST week but for every week that they are there checking screenshots, making parties and even helping people improve it is all work that is underappreciated so thank you for always taking the time to do it!

Raids are going through a rough time at the moment so I think it is important to remember that people are trying their best to make the game as fun as possible for everyone. Yes people mess up or make wrong decisions but they also do the right thing a lot of the time so take the time to say thank you for their work rather than harrowing their every misstep. Also as an extra note congratulations to those raids that did manage to clear floor 44 in STH as it is a difficult floor to beat.

And finally I don't think it would me right to make this post without personally thanking the people that lead the raids I have attended. In case they do not want to be mentioned I won't use names specifically but thank you to the hard work from the Entity admins and for putting up with the science explosion that was the spreadsheet. Thank you to those that helped make MMH raid possible. Thank you to the Catalyst raid lead for bringing together some exceptional players. Thank you to the beta testers who, jokes aside, did put in a lot of work to test balance, general mechanics and other things. (Extra side note the 45 bug was not present on beta).

-runs away from Kimo Math-

You played a big part in making people do their best, Kimo! Gib us moar math! D:< We shall learn together! \o/

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

JewJew, learning the kimo maths....

That's scarier than even Birdbox.

To the raid leads always keep a ruler anbd a rock by your side because....

Last edited by FreuFreu; 02-20-2019 at 06:43 AM.