Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by milkboo View Post
    i love this game but it sucks that i don't see active GMs making events or just being around in general. is there no chance for new GMs to be recruited?
    I guess no. As TS right now, I don't think that Aura will recruite new GM, but we still have at least one GM active not usually though, it's Claire. TS is still having alot of problems, we need to fix those problems first, and maybe we will have more players, old players comeback to the game, ... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandora View Post
    I guess no. As TS right now, I don't think that Aura will recruite new GM, but we still have at least one GM active not usually though, it's Claire. TS is still having alot of problems, we need to fix those problems first, and maybe we will have more players, old players comeback to the game, ... etc.
    yeah, I know who Claire is but I never see them around. TS really needs people that
    tries to keep it active, make fun events and just create a way to engage the community with stuff in game, too. it's really sad that the game has reached this state. not even archive has been updated in so long, and I've been logging quite a few times in a week and I never found the NPCs on LP dungeon again after maints and maints. some astral puzzles just would bring same stuff that was in LP shop so there's not much to gamble/farm for either. feels lazy.

the discord has a feedback channel that I feel is never paid attention to.

I dearly love this game, which is why it upsets me how let down it is now and saddens me that so many players have left.