Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[New Astral Puzzle and Promotions]

New Astral Puzzle and Promotions.

New Astral Puzzle [Oriental Blossoming]
    If you are looking for an oriental vibem this week's puzzle will make you feel like a sakura blossoming flower. With the release of the gorgeous Miko Priestess, Jade, our Puzzle will fill every tier of your life with an asian inspired style, including gorgeous Goddesses to add to your collection.
    - Jade Senshi Contracts.
    - Lele, Miko, Blossom, Kunoichi, and Azusa Senshi Contracts.
    - Blossoming Kimono and Loyal Kimono Sets.
    - Japanese Rabbits.
    - Festival Kimonos.
    - Sakura Uniform.
    And more!

New AP Promotion: Angel Wings
    This week's Promos will give you wings! Fly up to the sky with this week's Feature Items Edition: Gorgeous Wings, Enchantment Cards, Divine Senshis and Costume Weapons to look like a true angel.

New LP Promotion: Home Sweet Home

Fans of cooking will feel this week's promos more than accurate: Our Featured Items will give you everything you need for a wonderful meal. Kitty Cooking Dress Costume Set, Spoons and Forks, Sweet Dessert Fashion, the new Shirley's inspired Staff and much more!

Promotions will be available from February 6th to February 13th.

Thank you Aura! 0w0 Furniture?! Hurraaaay~ <3

Aura~ Monster Hunt is still blank. x.x The counter has reset though.

EDIT: nvm repatched its fine now hahaha~ though are the prizes meant to be the same?.? thought it changes every 2 months
    Last edited by Jewel; 02-06-2019 at 03:29 PM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

is possible to listen what the player ask for Aura ?????????.

If there's furniture in there well I get what I wanted at least. Fufufufu~ -runs-

It's okay, Jubei, it'll come again at some point. XD It was Chinese New Year anyway~ It needs to have lots of food during promo! \o/

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by HellsOlivia View Post
    is possible to listen what the player ask for Aura ?????????.
    I have added the Transfer Enchantment Cards permanently in both stores. You will find them under the Upgrade > Others section. Regardless, I'm not 100% positive they are working as intended.

thank you Aura

Hi guys!
    As a heads up, we will have to delay today maintenance until Monday.
    Im very sorry about this delay, but otherwise, I wouldn't be able to include the new senshi on today's patch.
    As a compensation, we will have two astral puzzles and a very special promotion coming in!

Also, we are working to bring the missing content to the game very soon, which will mean a huge update for TS. Regardless, in order to do so, we might still need some help from the players regarding the translations. I will post more details next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Hi guys!
    Im very sorry about this delay, but otherwise, I wouldn't be able to include the new senshi on today's patch.
    As a compensation, we will have two astral puzzles and a very special promotion coming in!

Also, we are working to bring the missing content to the game very soon, which will mean a huge update for TS. Regardless, in order to do so, we might still need some help from the players regarding the translations. I will post more details next week.
    Alright, I will look for it. I can help about translations.

Hi guys!

just say that you need help

New Users
    Hi guys!

i love this game but it sucks that i don't see active GMs making events or just being around in general. is there no chance for new GMs to be recruited?