Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaiko View Post
    Thank you very much for the consumables promo <33 Time to farm, farm, faaaaarm~

On a side note, will the donator pack rewards be updated for 2019? (or have they been already? kinda going on and off the internet to keep track of it)
    They haven't been updated yet, but they will during february. The donations taking in account will begin from January first 2019.

Active User
    btw Aura, are the locations of weekly buffs etc only shared on discord, or am I missing them on some thread here, or they are not even posted?

edit: can we ask jewel to do that or something? its not even programming, just qol in message form
    Last edited by KuroSpecter; 01-25-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroSpecter View Post
    btw Aura, are the locations of weekly buffs etc only shared on discord, or am I missing them on some thread here, or they are not even posted?

edit: can we ask jewel to do that or something? its not even programming, just qol in message form
    There is no program either they are a currently feature advertised by us. It all started, and continued, as a GM event. On the discord players gather information about our weekly updates, including changes on paragon, shop, etc. But there is nothing official about this. Still, I do recommend to join the unofficial discord just to keep yourself more informed about weekly changes.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroSpecter View Post

0w0? I'm not acting in any official capacity. If people find them and let me know where the GMs spawn them, I share it if not they'll share it themselves in unofficial discord. Though it's not something I'll remember to search for every week. /).(\

They aren't posted in forum either, whether by GMs or other players. GMs summon them randomly and not all the time. People just get used to having buffs so they tend to ask where they are. Best bet is to ask in-game.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]