Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't play : Http Can't Connect.

Morning guys, i am new just registered yesterday, downloaded the game but still missing the update i tried to play but i can't.
    i followed the steps, cleaned my cookies and cache from my IE 11, even from Mozilla or Chrome i even tho I CAN'T play, i tried to look for a manual patcher but the last one was a few years ago so i can't download it because the link is down. Can somebody tell me what to do? Since there's no more clue here about what should i do Because everytime i open the Launcher it says HTTP CAN'T CONNECT, WAITING TO RETRY DOWNLOAD : VERSION TXT... i posted it here because i can't post anywhere else x__X

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSaberUserZ View Post
    Morning guys, i am new just registered yesterday, downloaded the game but still missing the update i tried to play but i can't.
    i followed the steps, cleaned my cookies and cache from my IE 11, even from Mozilla or Chrome i even tho I CAN'T play, i tried to look for a manual patcher but the last one was a few years ago so i can't download it because the link is down. Can somebody tell me what to do? Since there's no more clue here about what should i do Because everytime i open the Launcher it says HTTP CAN'T CONNECT, WAITING TO RETRY DOWNLOAD : VERSION TXT... i posted it here because i can't post anywhere else x__X
    Try this client: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...g2032-nif-quot
    Think of a Supa... Yup, it's me!

SupaOMQ slv 15 / SupaSums slv 15 / SupaNinja slv 14 / SupaWar slv 14
    SupaSpin slv 11 / SupaSeksi slv 10 / SupaGuardian slv 8
    SupaKat slv 5 / SupaGuns slv 5 / SupaReader slv 1

Twin Saga - Supa

I get that problem for a few day now http can't connect but today the problem is resolve so try again