[New Astral Puzzle and Promotions]

Astral Puzzle Change On January 14th.

New Astral Puzzle [Seed of Sound]
    Available for one week, until January 21th. On this week's Astral Puzzle, we will get on a dangerous mood. Speed and adrenaline has always come together, and with this puzzle's edition, both will take the lead! Mounts, costumes and acessories to start the race to the top tier.
    - Golden Devil Sweetheart Car.
    - Golden Galaxy Twins Bike.
    - Golden Kitsune and Rita's Sportive Cars.
    - Custom Rapid Cars.
    - All kind of bikes; vintage, scooters, high speed, choppers.
    - Racing Costumes and Helmets.
    - Sportive, Casual and Trendy Fashion.

New AP and LP Promotions: Winter Arrival
    Available from January 15 until January 22.
    Fans of the cold will find both shops quite appealing for the following week. If you have been preparing yourself to play outside in the snow, this week's promotions will give you everything you was aiming for. Mounts, Costumes, Accessories, Pets, Senshis and more!

Christmas Carol will make her debut in the Loyalty Store! Together with gorgeous winter inspired fashion, including the asian holidays sets. Golden Nono Mounts will be appearing in the AP Store with the gorgeous Snowy Elf Costume, Lore and her senshi contracts. Sleighs, Wings, and winter fashion to look the part in both stores. Is time to warm up!

Aura when we can have Costume Enchantement transfer scrool ? so many costume but transfer the Enchantement to the new one can you do something please I ask it for almost 2 months now

Sweg!!!

-still prays for furnitures promo someday-

/).(\ Sorry, running out of places to put costumes and mounts in even with last week's bag promo. ;-; (sikretly farming senshi stones only cause hab too many contracts laying around)

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

T_T Where is the monthly Premium VIP pack ( 7500 LP as i remembered) in LP shop? I'm new and really need that buff. When i get enough LPs, i can't find it now. Pls add it again in LP shop
    Thanks!

Uh I reckon all the other things in the Item Mall are changed every year so it may have been there before but not now.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

please costume Enchantment transfer scrool Aura really need it