Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,306

    [Christmas Event Extension] Ain't Over Til It's Over


    [Christmas Event Extension]
    Ain't Over Til It's Over

    Have you been suffering from depression and anxiety since we announced the dates of our December's Christmas Coins Drop Event? Did you spent countless sleepless night, and yet, didn't managed to get everything you wanted? Have you stop talking to your parents because they decided to make a family trip during the holidays?

    Did you managed to pass most of your finals, but couldn't clear your schedule to get those shiny pets? Or did you failed most of your finals, but still, you're missing those cute christmas panels?

    Are you wishing for a few more coins to get an extra pet so you don't have to completely strip down yourself everytime you change characters? Are you already having nightmares in which you're trapped inside Avarice Abyss forever? Have you hired a hitman to take care of your Admin as retaliation from all the completely urrational low level farming of last month?

    Well, you can cancel the operation and save your funds for something better...!

    From January 4 and until January 16, you will have one more chance to obtain those valuable items you were missing from our Christmas Event. The Christmas Stocking Coins will become available at the Loyalty Store in a limited amount and for limited time, but still, a great opporunity to finish your collection!

    Players will be able to buy a total of 1.000 Christmas Stocking Coins a week, in x100 packs, for 50LP each coin. The coins will be available in the Account Limit Category, and you will be able to obtain a total of 2.000 Coins to get anything you might be missing from the event.

  2. #2
    Active User Nanaiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post

    Have you been suffering from depression and anxiety since we announced the dates of our December's Christmas Coins Drop Event? Did you spent countless sleepless night, and yet, didn't managed to get everything you wanted? Have you stop talking to your parents because they decided to make a family trip during the holidays?

    Did you manage to pass most of your finals, but couldn't clear your schedule to get those shiny pets? Or did you failed most of your finals, but still, you're missing those cute christmas panels?
    I AM CRYING AT THIS ACCURACY ;;

    Thank you so much for the extension ;u;
    Find me & my Art
    [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

  3. #3
    Active User Bomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    72
    ty so much <3
    ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶰ ᵒʳᵈᶤᶰᵃʳʸ ᵍᶤʳˡ

  4. #4
    New Users LastDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in the space
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Players will be able to buy a total of 1.000 Christmas Stocking Coins a week, in x100 packs, for 50LP each coin. The coins will be available in the Account Limit Category, and you will be able to obtain a total of 2.000 Coins to get anything you might be missing from the event.
    Well okay you say 50lp but in the shop it's writen 5000lp for 100 coins :/ is it a mistake or something ?

  5. #5
    Active User Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDoll View Post
    Well okay you say 50lp but in the shop it's writen 5000lp for 100 coins :/ is it a mistake or something ?
    Read it again, ONE coin costs 50lp.

    1 coin = 50lp
    100 coins = 5000lp

  6. #6
    Active User Jewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    981
    Yay! Can complete the pets now~ Well, minus the Ferret. But das okay. Thank you so much Aura! (>^.^)> ♥

    AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]


    TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •