Problem with Phase Shift Laser Skill

Hi!

I have a big problem with the Phase Shift Laser skill since today (I think after I switched characters). Whenever I charge it up to 50% or higher the skill icon turns red and I can't use it for a while (around 15 seconds, longer than the actual cooldown) and there's this sparkly effect around my character whenever this happens.

Screen: https://abload.de/img/bug8ef18.jpg

It never happened before and it's really annoying because I usually use this skill really often.

A full scan didn't help. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Remilia; 12-22-2018 at 05:22 PM.

that sparkly effect is the additional dmg on next attack for 3x, goes 100% bonus when fully charged laser(sadly AA uses this up fast), you have to use up those dmg bonuses to use another laser again, so just keep attacking
    Imo I dont usually spam it least theres tons of annoying mobs(esp lament), the animation just locks you for extra dps from AA and jumpcast skills, also lessening the activation rate of procs and debuffs
    Last edited by HyperDrive; 12-24-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Weird, I've been a grenadier for years and never noticed this before. I always used it in the eidolon temple and just killed one after another with the laser, but now I have to wait like 15-20 seconds to use it again. I'm pretty sure it never was like this.
    Signature made by NyxAnastasis

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Weird, I've been a grenadier for years and never noticed this before. I always used it in the eidolon temple and just killed one after another with the laser, but now I have to wait like 15-20 seconds to use it again. I'm pretty sure it never was like this.
    its AK, weird stuff happens time to time

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDrive View Post
    its AK, weird stuff happens time to time
    True. xD