Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence View Post
    Any update of when this is gonna take place?
    After new year or the coin event afaik.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | EclairFarron - Ravager Slv.15 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10
    SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10 | Sedar - Duelist Slv.8 | Thani - Bow Slv.5 | EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4

Sorry for the lack of communication on my part. I completely disregarded the CBT Forum thread.

Aura has moved the platform for 41-50 CBT to Discord. I was working under the impression that CBT Testers were lacking and accommodated 10 people, including myself, whether they registered here or not. (Some of them did register without a party I think.) My apologies, it was rushed yesterday and it slipped my mind to seek people who did register with their parties here.

There are currently 30 Beta Testers right now and I'm hesitant to take more considering the capacity of the beta server. If you're still interested, kindly confirm with Aura first and I will give you the Beta Tester role in Unofficial AK.to Discord. (Link to [Community Discord] is on my signature.)

Thank you for understanding!

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Beta Server Host has been moved and can now accommodate a full raid. There's still a couple of slots left if anyone's still interested. (No, you do not have to register as a party if you don't have one.) Planning to have another testing in these next days. Session starts around 6PM Server Time unless Aura isn't available.

Find me in Discord. Link is below.

AK.to Community Discord
    https://discord.gg/Tbn46rt
    Last edited by Jewel; 01-16-2019 at 02:35 AM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

New Users
    I want to join too, but dont have party :C

IGN: Isabiella Lancer lvl s10

Profile: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/member.php?33006-vaany