Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 29/11/2018

Server Maintenance on November 29.
    Aprox Duration: Between 2 and 3 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - New Fishing Pond system: The pond system is available through the house interface. It will allow you to display catched fishes from your Fishpedia to appear at your house pond.
    - New Fishpedia: Available through the Collection Album. A display of different catched fishes with their locations and details available to keep track of your fishing activity.
    - New Card Battle Limit Breakthrough: Now it will be possible to expand your stats through the card battle system. The Limit Break through can be applied to any card of any level through the Card Battle Menu. In order to expand the Limit Break of your cards, you will need Limit Break Card Packs, available on the Rank 6-10 Card Battle Store from Navea. The Limit Break Card Packs will also be available in both AP and LP Stores. Each time you reach the Limit Break Level of 10 of any of your cards, new permanent raw stats will be given to your characters.

New Monster Hunt: December's List.
    This month we will have a special Christmas Edition List to celebrate the upcoming holidays. All kind of icy looking monsters will be available for defeat to complete this month's lists. Prizes will go between our usual server prizes, to Christmas Eidolons in the Solo Hunt. The new Monster Hunt list will become available ingame on this Saturday, December First. You can already check December's full list on this thread.

New Monster Hunt Ranking Panels:
    Reaching 1st, 2nd and 3rd Places on the Monster Hunt Ranking will now also unlock new panels for the hard-working winners. The exclusive panels will be available to the first three places for as long as their Ranking Enchants lasts, with the duration of one month.

New Daily Login Rewards: December's Advent Calendar.
    To celebrate the Holidays, we will also have a very special edition of our Daily Login Rewards, with a duration of one month. Each day you will receive a very special surprise gift, in the form of lucky bags. From Christmas Fashion, to consumables, to exp boosts and charms, eidolons keys of gaia and accessories, and some very cold Eidolons to spend the winter, and Holy Waters to celebrate this Holy Time.

New Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards: Limit Break
    As a sneak peek of the new Card Battle Limit Break feature, the Adventurer Encyclopedia will be filled with different kind of Limit Break items. Basic, Intermediate, Superior, and Blessed Packs to achieve this new power!

New Paragon Table: Fairytales Edition
    This week's Paragon will look like something our of Fairytale. Our lovely Gods that comes directly from the fictional imagination of legendary stories will make a direct appearance, together with wonderful fashion and mounts to feel like a Prince or a Princess.
    - Hansel and Gretel's Costume Sets release of Paragon.
    - Hamster Ring Mounts, including the Golden Exclusive version.
    - Angel Baby Doll, Royal Wedding Gown and Aura Prince.
    - Elegant Palace Dress, Royal Regalia, King of Pop and Royal Adventurer.
    - Blue Bird, Snow White, Alice and Mad Hatter Costume Sets.
    - Blue Bird, Snow White, Hansel and Gretel and Alice's Key Fragments.
    - Carriages and unicorns; flower cages.
    And more!

New AP Promotion: Last Days of Autumn Edition
    The month of golden and orange leaves is close to be over, but before we put our coats on, this week's Hot Items edition will celebrate this season big time! With the release on the AP Store of Halloween Zashi, everything will look bright but also spooky. Mounts, eidolons and fashion will complete the collection.

New LP Promotion: Blossoming Times
    Petals will also be falling on this week's special LP Promotion. Have you been missing some eidolons from your personal asian collection on this week's eidolon rampage? It has been noted. Because Shirayuki, Aoandon, Nikki, Diao Chan and Seyriuu will be appearing among others. Plus, Shirayuki's Kimonos Set, mounts, fashion, and the release of two new exclusive tachi swords!

New Bonus Mall: December's Edition
    A lovely new Goddess will be arriving to the world of Azuria. The adorable Sayuka-hime, a little magic girl inspired by the Sakura Cherry Blossoms will be making her debut on this month's Bonus Mall Store. She and her accesory will come with different packs opportunities to upgrade her and release a new power. And in the excellent company of gorgeous, ethereal and blossoming promotions!

Promotions will be available from November 30, including the changes on the Bonus Mall.

ty for update aura and devs
    ˢᵘᵍᵃʳᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˢʰᵘʳᶤᵏᵉᶰ ♡ ˢᶰᵒʷᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˡᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ♡ ᶤᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ᵍᵘᶰˢˡᶤᶰᵍᵉʳ
    ˢᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ ♡ ᶤˡˣˣˣ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ʷᶤᶻᵃʳᵈ ♡ ᶤᶜˣˣˣ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˡᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ♡ ˣᵒˣʸ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ᵇᵒʷ
    ʳᵘᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹ ᵍᵘᶤᵗᵃʳ ♡ ᵐᵉᵒʷᵇˣˣ ˢˡᵛ¹ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ ♡ ˣᵉˣᵉ ˡᵛ⁸ˣ ᵗᵃᶜʰᶤ ♡ ᵖˣˣ⁵ˣˣᵗ ˡᵛˣˣ ᵍʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᶤᵉʳ

Hehehehe. Ty for the updates Aura!

Thanks for the update.
    "If you really want to be a winner, be someone who does not give up."

Thank you for the update.
    Speaking about card battle I already got 3rd place on card battle ranking and in my
    reward pack was missing Odum Ryan card so I never could finish that achivement.
    "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"

I guess in December will come new content

Discord: Aizo#8222
    Arion: Guild Master

thanks Aura and dev
    Rip Slv1 Performer

getting the limit break pack from card npc tokens will fast be a problem.
    some can't be use until you get limit break lvl3 and 6 and the randomizers ... all those cannot stack or go into shared warehouse.
    "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"

Yay, Aoandon on promo! I can finally complete her 3-star, hoho. Thanks for the update! I got my account fixed too, thank you~

FISH KING IN MY CABIN! Yayyyyyyy~ \o/ <3 TY Aura~

It's time to D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]