Returning Old Player

Hi Guys,

I haven't played here in years. Looking to come back but want to know whats going on lately, I log in game and I'm overwhelmed with new stuff. So I have a few questions maybe some helpful people can answer.

Do we have any good guides from players anywhere?

On top of that, whats the current end game? Typical gear grind from dungeons and crafting? Etc.

What are the "strong" classes right now? Best combinations for them?

Is the community helpful with newer/returning players or will I just be blindly alone as usual? :P

That's about it, I already know the server has to be good and staff good, just want to know whats going on in-game.

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...turning-player! since this is a common questions im sure some of your questions are answered here with the exception of classes with those being
    Lancer
    Bow
    Sorc

are the current highest demand classes

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Hi Guys,

I haven't played here in years. Looking to come back but want to know whats going on lately, I log in game and I'm overwhelmed with new stuff. So I have a few questions maybe some helpful people can answer.

Do we have any good guides from players anywhere?

On top of that, whats the current end game? Typical gear grind from dungeons and crafting? Etc.

What are the "strong" classes right now? Best combinations for them?

Is the community helpful with newer/returning players or will I just be blindly alone as usual? :P

That's about it, I already know the server has to be good and staff good, just want to know whats going on in-game.
    To Explain Noy's answer:
    Lancer is best DPS as in broken-nothing-can-equal-them

Sorc and Bow Are the Best supports in game atm, Reason why suppoers are a thing is because end-game Nighmare Dungeons where you stop 1 shooting everything and things start to 1 shooting you, you need debuffs in order to deal damage, and someone to deal the damage, hence why they are "on demand"... for regular dungeons it doesnt really matter once you are full geared everything dies in a blink of an eye (tho to be fair once you reach that point you wont go back to those dungeons at all).