Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 15/11/2018

Server Maintenance on November 8th.
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will take between 2 and 3 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to Guitar Subclass - Skills Cooldown.
    - Modifications to Time Library Party Mode Chests: HP has been increased considerantly, accordingly to TW changes.
    - Addition of a new Nightmare Dungeon: Sanctuary of Eidolons Trials - Night Starry Path.
    Consistently with the previous path, this new road to take on the Nightmare Dungeons will bring brand new challenges, but also, big rewards. Defeat some of our newest Gods and gain their blessing, with the release of the new Premium Offensive Emblem.

New Paragon Table: Angel Blessing
    This week, our Paragon Table has been inspired by the ethereal beauty of Nature. We will pay tribute to our Goddesses, with a paragon filled with Eidolons Key Fragments, gorgeous ornaments and costumes.
    - Paragon Table release: Angel Baby Doll Costume Set.
    - Key Fragments for Sif, Demeter, Hebe, Freya and Idunn.
    - Sif's Eidolon Accessories.
    - Elven Ears and Nature inspired costumes.
    - Release of new ornaments.
    And much more!

New AP Promotions: Stories of the Kingdom
    With the release of the Set of Providence for both male and females, we are getting ready to tell a lot of stories in the world of Azuria. Both costume sets has been the result of the imagination of a creative player that participated in one of the officials events. And to bring many other stories to life in our Kingdom, we will have a special promotion inspired by stories: all kind of anime costumes will be added on this special promotion, from several different series.

New LP Promotions: Candy Store
    Our Loyalty Promotions will be inspired by everything sweet on this kingdom, including costume weapon, costumes, accesories, and the release of the Food Truck Mounts. Plus...

AP and LP ExP Consumables Promotions:
    We will have a special consumables edition in our both stores coming this friday, and in good company of a very special event starting this monday! All kind of exp bundles with become available with great discounts, and also, pve special items, life buffs, boosts and charms!

Promotions will be available from November 16 to November 23.

Coming This Monday:
    If you thought the Monster Hunt experience was enough, think again, because we really want to make you farm this month. Thats why this monday, only one day after as the exp boost from monster hunt is over, we will have a special double exp and double mastery event, to come along with our experience and farming promotions. Enjoy!

Thanks for the updates.
    "If you really want to be a winner, be someone who does not give up."

thanks for the update Aura =w=

renec/Tarif

Gracias por la actualización...una pregunta que siempre tengo...¿el mantenimiento siempre inicia una vez que se postea las notas en el foro?

Thanks for the update ... a question I always have ... does maintenance always start once the notes are posted in the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by pakapaka View Post
    Gracias por la actualización...una pregunta que siempre tengo...¿el mantenimiento siempre inicia una vez que se postea las notas en el foro?

Thanks for the update ... a question I always have ... does maintenance always start once the notes are posted in the forum?
    No dear; sometimes they are posted many hours before maintenance actually starts. I recommend you join our unofficial discord, you can always find more info there about the eta for maintenance! Today was kind of an exception.

cool more gear to get :^) ty Aura
    Rip Slv1 Performer

Thanks for the update aura ♥
    ❀ Yoonie - Bard/Sorcerer ❀
    ❀ Yurissa - Sorcerer/Shuriken ❀

❀ Art By Dahnn ❀
    https://www.deviantart.com/soleworker

Thank you for your hard work

Don't think, feel

Main: Honkai [Ronin 8x]

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    No dear; sometimes they are posted many hours before maintenance actually starts. I recommend you join our unofficial discord, you can always find more info there about the eta for maintenance! Today was kind of an exception.
    muchas gracias...ahora me anoto en el discord

thank you very much ... now I write in the discord

I guess we are talking about those 3% PEN emblems. Man, I see it coming - 14% Dark skilldmg emblem for cap golds :')
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sedar - Duelist Slv.6 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.5 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.5
    Dyaz - Katar Slv.3 | Thani - Warbow

Empathy