Need your opinion and advice about equipment

Hello again,

First of all thanks for your time checking this thread and taking abit of your time.

So this time I would like to ask regarding the equips, so when I stopped playing due to my pc got rekt was when lancer just got released. At that time I managed to reached 400k GS with my sniper gear and lvl 70 weapon. My question is should I grind for lvl 80 equips or should I jump on farming for lvl 90 ones? which one is much cheaper approached? or can I use lvl 80 gears to reach 1M GS? (cuz I think that is the requirement for ST at the moment).

Also I am not quite sure what are the things that I missed, it seems there are so many new content. Is there something that I should check asap before reaching lvl 90?(currently 85).

Thanks again!

You can use lv80 gear to reach 1m gearscore. Think max was 1.6m with Lv80 +30 gear (with Lv70Guzigla's Tooth + Lv80 Law of Past and Future trophies).

Main quests can get you to Lv90 now I think. Lv90 gear can be a bit pricey to make but if your goal is to reach a decent gearscore for STH quickly, just farm the Lv80 coreless orange-quality armor, fortify them and star them for HP.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Code View Post
    My question is should I grind for lvl 80 equips or should I jump on farming for lvl 90 ones?
    which one is much cheaper approached? or can I use lvl 80 gears to reach 1M GS?
    (cuz I think that is the requirement for ST at the moment).

Also I am not quite sure what are the things that I missed, it seems there are so many new content. Is there something that I should check asap before reaching lvl 90?(currently 85).

Thanks again!
    CHEAP:
    at this current state of the server, you don't need to grind hard for anything till level 90.
    just do Main quests till you finish lv 85 map.
    then do Sanctuary of Gaia/Eidolon for like 30-50% exp till lv 90 (its possible to do only this, it prob take a week at most).

when you are level 90, do main quest to unlock Black Rock Desert map.
    with that, you can start to find/join "Lament Nightmare" party. (maybe u missed this special ingame AKTO content)
    ^ a hardcore mode of lv65 thunder of dragon king. people usually recruit randoms with : "lament -3" etc
    it gives ton of Exp, worth of 1-2 hours of grinding in normal dungeons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is for Level.

Now, the best (maybe cheapest) way to increase your gear is : $ DONATION $.
    AP rate : 1: 2.5 ++
    BP rate : 1: 13 ++ (even 1:20 transaction happens)

the rate is kinda HIGH, a good time to sell AP/BP.
    There are so many GOLD in the game, one of big reason : ingame content stuck in slv5 gear, for many months.

with gold, you can pay for nightmare lament carry : 1k gold @lament nightmare.
    or even STH for LP to get fortification scrolls (look shop, cheaper than used to):
    ask secretly the raid leader personally for this, for sure you can negotiate. price tag maybe 10k g++

the second best way to increase you gear : Make Friends / join a Guild.
    I need to debunk your belief of (college entrance requirement for ST)
    ^it is a cheap belief that have been planted to many newbies as a "Rejection method".
    In order to leech in sky tower, Gold > Friendship > Gear.

for now (up to floor 40), Sky tower is not a challenging content, but give ton of Loyalty Points with low grinding Effort.
    1 Decent lancer, or majority of player who are in the top 100 Eidolon Master leaderboard, can solo DPS Sky Tower Hell.
    ^need gatherer players (which does not need to have ton of Gear Score) to speed up the clear time.
    for floor 3,14,19,26,31,38
    ^^ better to have players that can debuff + know Sky tower mechanic. (this also does not need to have ton of Gear Score)
    for floor 9,11,14,18,19,27,29,30,34,35,36,37,38,39.

GOOD MORAL STANDARD WAY:

be a good leecher :
    -understand the dungeon mechanic (lament nightmare) or Sky Tower mechanic.

-focus on debuffing / Heal (SUB BARD, please sub bard) if you are still undergeared. your DPS suck, trust me.

-admit and accept that you are undergeared / still weak, then inform you party leader if necessary, ask for guidance.

-communicate if needed (be friendly), everyone want to have a good time, that's what a game for.

In addition, if you care about your time in AKTO, it is recommended to join AKTO Unofficial discord server:

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...Discord-Server

It is a good discord server managed by the Community.
    #in-game_help.
    #technical_issues
    there are helper there that love to give free education about the game.

please do stay human in #general.

Have fun! enjoy the game!
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Kyaa Guardian - Kyaaism Sorcerer - KyaaBieber Guitar - xKyaa Warbow
    AuraKage Ninja - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer

Lol, that is some advice haha. Thanks for the reply guys.