About 90 bottom set

What makes it better than blazing if I may ask? Abyss bot procs 10% crit and 20% cdmg. Sure, the crit part is ok, but cdmg wise, isn't it better to have 40% cdmg (from blaze night) to boss than 20% base (from abyss)? or the 35% cdmg to elite (from abyss) is a typo and instead it's to bosses?

Is cdmg calculated separately when it comes to base and cdmg to boss? I always thought they add up, like for example base cdmg cap is 300%, so having 200% base cdmg and 100% cdmg to boss helps cap your cdmg to boss to 300%. Or am I missing something here?

What's the best way then to optimize your cdmg in general? Because I always add em up to get that max cdmg cap of 350% with madness howl set, at least for bosses.
    [ Lobo × Paro ]

Quote Originally Posted by Weisslobo View Post
    What makes it better than blazing if I may ask? Abyss bot procs 10% crit and 20% cdmg. Sure, the crit part is ok, but cdmg wise, isn't it better to have 40% cdmg (from blaze night) to boss than 20% base (from abyss)? or the 35% cdmg to elite (from abyss) is a typo and instead it's to bosses?
    If you're awakened and need CRIT to get 45%+ in a dungeon (cause stat reductions), then take it. DMG Difference between them is low.

Is cdmg calculated separately when it comes to base and cdmg to boss? I always thought they add up, like for example base cdmg cap is 300%, so having 200% base cdmg and 100% cdmg to boss helps cap your cdmg to boss to 300%. Or am I missing something here?
    Primary CDMG + Boss CDMG

Cap CDMG is different for every class.

What's the best way then to optimize your cdmg in general? Because I always add em up to get that max cdmg cap of 350% with madness howl set, at least for bosses.
    Make sure to include in-battle CDMG.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

These are very helpful, thanks a lot!

Also, what do you mean when I'm awakened I need CRIT...does something happen when you awaken?

And it says "At SLv1, overcap CRIT can add up to +50% Max CDMG" ... how's that calculated?
    Last edited by Weisslobo; 10-29-2018 at 11:38 PM.
    [ Lobo × Paro ]

cause starting at s1, crit cap(getting 100% crit on stats) went higher unlike at 90 meta which was easy to maintain even with full blazing night. This is where abyssal bottom dominates blazing night and even s5 bottom
    Last edited by HyperDrive; 10-30-2018 at 11:23 AM.