Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 18/10/2018

Server Maintenance on October 18th.
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will take between 2 and 3 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to undiscardable item dropping from event.
    - Addition of Oddities and Conversations from Sunset Ridge and Crescent Valley.

New Paragon Table: Ghosts from the East
    Paragon will remain available from one week, from October 18 until October 25. Enjoy it while it lasts! On this week's edition, the general october's mood is transferring into the Paragon Table. But unlike usual Halloween celebrations, the ghosts from our Paragon are travelling from far away! With the scary appearance of all kind of asian ghosts and spirits, today's table will be the perfect example of some J-horror.
    - Paragon Table release: Shirayuki's Costume Set.
    - Paragon Table release: Muramasa and Masamune's Spirit Ornaments.
    - Fashion additions: Aoandon, Nikki, Murasame, Izanami, Izanagi fashion sets.
    - Hidden kitsunes ornaments.
    - Key Fragments: Aoandon, Nikki, Murasame, Red Murasame, Izanami, Shirayuki.
    And much more!

New AP and LP Promotions: Power Struggle!
    If you have been struggling with your own power, this week's hot items will feel as a glorified salvation. Nothing feels better than the words consumables and discounts when they come together.
    - Forging Scrolls
    - Fortification Scrolls
    - Fusing Stones
    - Randomizers
    - Boosts and PvE items.
    All of them, at great prices!

Plus, Poweful Fashion to dress up for combat. Battle-fitting mounts. And dangerous looking ornaments and acessories.

Promotions will be available from October 19 to October 26.

Thanks for the update.
    "If you really want to be a winner, be someone who does not give up."

ty 4 updates <3
    ˢᵘᵍᵃʳᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˢʰᵘʳᶤᵏᵉᶰ ♡ ˢᶰᵒʷᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˡᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ♡ ᶤᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ᵍᵘᶰˢˡᶤᶰᵍᵉʳ
    ˢᵐᵉᵒʷ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ ♡ ᶤˡˣˣˣ ˢˡᵛ¹⁰ ʷᶤᶻᵃʳᵈ ♡ ᶤᶜˣˣˣ ˢˡᵛ¹ ˡᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ♡ ˣᵒˣʸ ˢˡᵛ⁵ ᵇᵒʷ ♡ ᵖˣˣ⁵ˣˣᵗ ˡᵛˣˣ ᵍʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᶤᵉʳ

Nice Thanks

Talking

Yes! Forti promo!! Thanks Aura & team for all of your hard work ♥︎

Red face

thanks for the update but, it will be great if a female character have another animation when they're wait or rest(change character or switch channel) like sit while drawing something so it will make them lil bit cuter, and i hope GM can adding a people and something crowd in the outside of house so we dont feel lonely hehehe

thanks Aura/dev
    Rip Slv1 Performer

Unhappy Problems after update

Hi, I just started playing again on this server, but after the update I have a few problems. The bot test fail and I know I'm typing in the right answer and playing with an experience dock isn't very fun. I also cannot see anything on the store except the paragon page. Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevwoz View Post
    Hi, I just started playing again on this server, but after the update I have a few problems. The bot test fail and I know I'm typing in the right answer and playing with an experience dock isn't very fun. I also cannot see anything on the store except the paragon page. Any solutions?
    First of all welcome back. To fix delete game.bin & repatch. Full scan does the magic too for problems.

Ty Aura and dev