Active User

About AP/donations

Saw in paydrake that there are bonuses next to the price when choosing the amount to buy (ie: $5 has a bonus of 15%). Do those "bonuses" pertain to additional Paydrake pts/AP you get after purchasing? Like for example if I buy the $10 one, I get 1550pts PLUS 55%, which is around 852.5 totalling around 2400 drake pts/Ap?

sidenote: idk where to post these kinds of queries so I apologize if I incorrectly post in the wrong category.

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Saw in paydrake that there are bonuses next to the price when choosing the amount to buy (ie: $5 has a bonus of 15%). Do those "bonuses" pertain to additional Paydrake pts/AP you get after purchasing? Like for example if I buy the $10 one, I get 1550pts PLUS 55%, which is around 852.5 totalling around 2400 drake pts/Ap?

sidenote: idk where to post these kinds of queries so I apologize if I incorrectly post in the wrong category.

the Bonus is already calculated.

with 5$, u get 500 AP (original amount) + 75 AP (15% bonus) = 575 AP total
    with 10$, u get 1000 AP (original amount) + 550 AP (55% bonus) = 1550 AP total
    etc
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    Kyaa's Diary Series : Fishing, Archeology, Gathering, Cooking, House System

Satisfied with Aura Kingdom.to.
    Currently in hibernation mode.

Kyaa Guardian - Kyaaism Sorcerer - KyaaBieber Guitar - xKyaa Warbow
    AuraKage Ninja - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer

Active User
    Ahh lulz, i see now XD tnx biebs