Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exp Problem

well I'm not sure how we dealt with this bug regarding GM help, but if you can quest out of the penalty, best do so. It's a shame but to my knowledge that's all you can do.
    JackCrystal lv 82 Tachi/Gunslinger

There's much to talk about. Sit.

Active User
    It should be pretty simple for a GM to remove this debuff from my character. The only question is whether they will do it or not.

Eh, keep questing in the mean time. If it's actually not a bug then you going to have to quest EXP out of it. More productive than asking for GM anyway.

Active User
    I can not play until this effect disappears. And since he does not have the time, he can stay forever and I will never play in my main character again.

If you listen to my explanation this entire time, you'd know keep playing is the best option. 8 mil EXP is only a couple of quests, but if you prefer laying on the ground throwing a fit, suit yourself.

All of your exp is being use to deduct the penalty. Once the penalty is over, you'll gain EXP to level up again, it's not that hard to understand.

Active User
    Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_N View Post
    No guy, the exp does not increase even after a few quest. As you can see in the image above there is a buff that appears when you respond to CAPTHA correctly. This buff totally strips my exp, I do not gain any kind of exp in any way.

Is it because I went into nightmare mode? This penalty appeared and after I left she continued. Nor does the> click> remove status. Something only a GM can take?
    you entered a nightmare mode and by the amount of xp penalty, probably died few times. to remove the penalty run few dungn/do dh or blue quest and you can again start getting xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_N View Post

My character is not up, and I've activated several exp buffs. I'm almost 200% bonus and I can not level up.
    EXP Penalty reduced by 2 mil, 8mil remaining. You aren't gaining any EXP because this penalty is active, draining your EXP until it reached the quota. You haven't met the quota, so you gain no EXP for leveling. Simple as that. And it's also as pointed out, not a bug, so asking GM means nothing.

There is no bug with that debuff.
    You would need to receive a certain amount of exp to fulfill this penalty, before all your earned exp will go to your character instead.
    You earn this debuff when you die in Nightmare dungeons and it can get stacked each time you die more.