Server Maintenance 21/09/2018

Server Maintenance On September 21.

New Astral Puzzle [Asian Festival Edition]
    Available from September 21 until September 28. Let's watch the fireworks together! With this week's Astral Puzzle, the most gorgeous asian items comes to make your character looks more fashionable and sweet than ever. A perfect outfit to say our farewells to summer!
    - Release of Summer Festival Costumes for Girls and Boys in the AP Store.
    - Miko and Blossom Senshi Contracts.
    - Yukatas and Dumplings (backpack, face accessories and custom weapons)
    - Moonlight Japanese Sets and Japanese Katana.
    - Butterfly Costume Set and Ronin Armor.
    And much more!

New AP and LP Promotions:
    Available for seven days, from September 24 to October 1st.

AP Store [Rabbit Edition]
    Let's celebrate the end of summer with the perfect company to play in the forest! Release of Japanese Rabbits. Rabbits Mounts. Face accessories and ornaments. Gorgeous forest inspired fashion. And Lilith senshi contracts!

LP Store [Speed Edition]
    The LP will raise the speed for all of our players. With the release of the brand new champage costume weapons, you will be ready to celebrate your first place in the race! Plus, the professional racing helmet and costumes. And the release of Michelle's gorgeous bike, to make your race very high in style.

Hi Aura!
    Can we have monthly senshis again in LP shop? and can you pick up some old costumes too? those old costumes have been disappeared for really long time
    Thank you!

P/s: only new costumes and common costumes in promos/puzzle many times is really boring please pay attention to old costumes too, they are also beautiful ones!
    Last edited by Sandora; 09-26-2018 at 07:06 AM.

Yeah new costumes and mounts can't be placed in the costume collection album, so I end up skipping them to keep my bag slots free. ;-; I know bags were in puzzle last time, but hardly landed on them sadly. And I can't place them for bank space. ;-;

It would be nice to see Novia or Miko senshis especially. <3 Also, that Lambchop Head Costume looks so fluffy and cute I want it. So many cute stuffs in TS. <3
    Last edited by Jewel; 09-26-2018 at 01:44 PM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Yeah new costumes and mounts can't be placed in the costume collection album, so I end up skipping them to keep my bag slots free. ;-; [...]
    I second that! It would be nice to have the collection album updated again c:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandora View Post
    [...]and can you pick up some old costumes too? those old costumes have been disappeared for really long time
    Thank you!

P/s: only new costumes and common costumes in promos/puzzle many times is really boring please pay attention to old costumes too, they are also beautiful ones!
    Agreed here, too.
    Will it be possible to get less "Asian", "Summer", "Cyber" or other common themes, but more like "Sugar Rush" ( with all the maid & servant costumes and cake weapon costumes )
    or dunno.. plain "vintage" / "retro" fashion with old costumes only? That would be amazing and fun to collect

Twin Saga ►► Sangh
    Kharybdis ◄◄ Aura Kingdom