Lightbulb Crash Loading map

Hello, I would like to play on the server but I have a problem during the loading. In fact it starts and after that, it hangs and I do not have access to the game, you have a solution?:confus::confus::confus:

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuria View Post
    Hello, I would like to play on the server but I have a problem during the loading. In fact it starts and after that, it hangs and I do not have access to the game, you have a solution?:confus::confus::confus:
    It is your first time installing the game?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuria View Post
    Yes I do them many times unfortunately I want to play me so what to do?
    Last edited by Hakuria; 08-09-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Did you used the Website to Download it? If yes I would recommend using the forum one since many ppl have problems with the website one http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...8-01-25-Update also dont forget to turn off any anti virus program that you have the time from the download and extracting, after that make an exception for the Launcher.exe and the game.bin maybe also the whole ak.to folder

Also some of my friends had alot of pkg missing so I gave them my last pkg till 951 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TJ...jRCvp6Ry2Gx0er just download them, open the folder and drag the missing pkg in your pkg folder which is in your akto folder. Dont drag my folder as he is in there since the I just put the missing pkg in there I think from 415-951 ^^
    Last edited by Dalia; 08-10-2018 at 08:26 AM.

~ Dalia ~ Guardian/Lance
    ~ Dalolia ~ Guardian/Lance