Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Server Maintenance 02/08/2018

Server Maintenance on August 2nd
    Aprox Duration: Maintenance will last about 2 hours.

Patch Notes:

New Paragon Table: Power Edition
    Available for one week, from August 2nd to July 9th. The God of War is reaching our Paragon Table for the first time, and his mighty power will fill our tiers! A special edition of our weekly Paragon to start up the battle!
    - Ares's Key of Gaia
    - Ares's Key Fragments and Accessory
    - Release of two brand new weapon costumes: Vows of Heroes.
    - Golden Weapon Fusion Scroll and Premium Costume Weapon Enchantment Cards.
    - All kind of sacred costume weapons!
    And Much More!

New Promotions: Good and Evil Edition
    Promotions will be available for one week, from August 3rd to August 10th.

AP Evil Edition
    Our AP Store will release the brand new Pandora Costume Set. But in order to truly become the Charming Witch, you will have to release all the evil potential within you! With the darkest eidolons keys in our store and fashion items inspired by them, this week the AP Store will be the perfect opportunity to join the dark side!

LP Good Edition
    For each Hell there's a Heaven, and this week it will be our Loyalty Store. With the release of Michael's Costume Set and Key of Gaia, the LP Store will be filled with gorgeous ornaments and lovely costumes to bring up your most divine side.

New Daily Login Rewards: Luck Edition
    A new month, a new opportunity to get amazing rewards by login! On this month's edition, you will get mount randomizers, equipment shard stones, treasure and exp scrolls, loyalty points, and equipment restructuring potions!

New Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards: Power Edition
    The spirit of the mighty Ares's will also arrive to our monthly adventurer encyclopedia rewards, with Advanced and Superior Fortification Scrolls to work on your gear and get stronger!

New Bonus Mall: August
    Summer is certainly here, and this one will be quite a hot one. To raise the temperature, Sultry Nidhogg will arrive to the Bonus Mall together with her Eidolon Accessory and amazing bundles. Plus, Hot Alucard's Key of Gaia, accessory and bundles. And all kind of amazing summer items that will raise your spirit!

Michael's keys, yes! Unfortunately don't like weapon costumes in paragon

Aura thanks for update, you could put the next week in the store lp the "Ring of Oath" please

Thanks for the update.
    "Never stop fighting for fear of making mistakes or getting hurt. Wounds eventually heal, but opportunities do not come back".

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRyuken View Post
    Aura thanks for update, you could put the next week in the store lp the "Ring of Oath" please
    No dear; there are no plans to add an LP promo for rings of oath. You should run Sky Tower Hell on the weekend and start saving for yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardu View Post
    Brand New should start keeping his word =/
    Expectations are killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    No dear; there are no plans to add an LP promo for rings of oath. You should run Sky Tower Hell on the weekend and start saving for yours.
    Don't Mind Brand New, Stop neglecting ur players when .

I think every1 could agree that STH is not enuff source of Rings and nSoET drop rate is shit af.
    And sooner or later u should release this coz as its now u don't even hide u milk ur player base with AP store.

Don't mean to offend any1 but i think no1 has the balls to be upfront with it.

Brand New should start keeping his word =/
    Expectations are killing me.
    Me too! This brand new person really knows how to delay something others want.
    AK guide creator/translator
    If you like my work, support me: https://www.patreon.com/Lindley

Don't Mind Brand New, Stop neglecting ur players when .

I think every1 could agree that STH is not enuff source of Rings and nSoET drop rate is shit af.
    And sooner or later u should release this coz as its now u don't even hide u milk ur player base with AP store.

Don't mean to offend any1 but i think no1 has the balls to be upfront with it.
    I have been already clear about this ingame and in forums, but it seems people do like me repeating myself.
    STH is more than enough source rate of rings of oath. If it feels like its not, its only because people intend to complete their 79 eidolons's 4th stories in a month. And you know what? You shouldn't. The Rings of Oaths has always been available in the same way. People never mind this until 4* stories buffs arrivals.

I have no intention to follow some people toxic trend of completing neglecting a piece of content that has been introduced a year ago just because it didn't made them OP, and then suddenly pretend I silver plate everything to you so you can complete the full content in a month and get back to afk complaining with your life.

I have no intention to follow some people toxic trend of completing neglecting a piece of content that has been introduced a year ago just because it didn't made them OP, and then suddenly pretend I silver plate everything to you so you can complete the full content in a month and get back to afk complaining with your life.
    I like ur reverse logic or no logic at all, people don't want to do things and afks coz there is nothing to do. Then when people actually want to do things and ask u for smthing that wasn't in promo thats actually useful these days. You just go saying that it would be to easy Sorry for not being a Fan of ur joke of a raid that doesn't reward shit coz the reward table is back in 2k16. And only reward good enugh is ring which u need to run 8 raids to get it. And idk about you but i don't see myself doing 16hours raids every week cause u said the ratio is good.
    I think some people should get some common sense i don't ask for Ring on silver plate but let us buy it with nightmare coins or anything else that doesn't involve me to watch cutscenes for 16hours of my life. .