Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Screenshot Contest] The Wedding Album!

[Screenshot Contest]
    The Wedding Album!
    Nothing like saying I do! Weddings are the most romantic and idealistic events a couple can go through. Regardless, not everything goes as planned; weddings can also be the most stressfull and social complex situations. On this screenshot event, we will ask you to share your azurian wedding with all the details: the perfect and staged photos, and the ackward moments you wish you could forget.

Event Details:
    - Players must post on this thread their wedding album: a total of four (4) screenshots to showcase their dreamed wedding.
    - The topic of the wedding is completely up to your imagination: it can be a formal wedding at the chapel, a relaxed wedding at the beach, a thematic wedding, a small gathering at your house, etc.
    - The screenshots must display different sets: the happy couple, the guests, those ackward moments.

Event Requirements:
    - Screenshots can be edited.
    - The minimum and maximum of screenshots to participate are four.
    - Post all the screenshots on this thread with a brief description of every photo.
    - The maximum of players for each participation are two.
    - Guests can be showcased at the screenshots but they will not be rewarded.
    - You will have time until August 3rd to submit or edit your entry.
    - Remember to post the name of your character and your companion in your entry.
    - Each player can only submit one entry.

Event Prizes:
    First Place
    The happy winning couple will receive 2.500 AP each to spend on their honeymoon, a wedding costume set (Royal Prince Costume + Wedding Royal Set), x1 Ring of Oath and a Curse of the Spring Costume Weapon. (If you decide to participate alone, you will receive your correspondant prizes: Wedding Costume Set of selection, Curse of Spring Costume Weapon, x1 Ring Of Oath and 2.500 AP)

Second Place
    The runner up couple will receive 1.500 AP each to spend on the wedding reception, x1 Ring of Oath and x5 Hades's Wine Bottles to toast.

Third Place
    The last selected couple will receive 1.000 AP and x1 Ring of Oath each.

The wedding is starting between Sucre and SameTbh in the scenic waterfalls of Norway Snowy Land (Pic 1) Mid way through the ceremony, they stop to realize that the guests had completely lost interest, and instead were fishing (Pic 2). They finally get through the ceremony and share their first kiss (Pic 3). The honeymoon ends up going horribly when Sucre gets attacked by seals, and SameTbh refuses to help (pic 4).

IGNS:SameTbh/Sucre
    Rip Slv1 Performer

Ught Awkard question, if only 1 entry per player, but you know a couple means 2, can both partners participate with different edits of the same pictures/different pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    - The screenshots must display different sets: the happy couple, the guests, those ackward moments.
    Is this a must requirements if one decided to participate alone?
    Last edited by Airisviel; 07-25-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Yeah, I'm sort of confused as to how one would participate alone. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowaki View Post
    Ught Awkard question, if only 1 entry per player, but you know a couple means 2, can both partners participate with different edits of the same pictures/different pictures?
    Oh, that is a good question, because if so, that means you get double the chances to win the same prize if either is chosen, which seems unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airisviel View Post
    Is this a must requirements if one decided to participate alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    Yeah, I'm sort of confused as to how one would participate alone. D:Oh, that is a good question, because if so, that means you get double the chances to win the same prize if either is chosen, which seems unfair.
    1) Only one entry per player. Meaning if a couple is participating together in an entry, they can't post any other one or participate in the entry of any other player for this event.

2) This is a "Wedding Album" contest, meaning you are taking screenshots of a supposed wedding. If you decide to participate alone and not with other players, you can:
    - dual client to have more people on the screenshot.
    - since screenshots can be edited, you can screen your character at different positions, with different costumes, and superpose them into the screen if needed.
    - I don't know what is the particular set of your wedding. You might be marrying yourself; you might be marrying your eidolon; your might be marrying the invisible man. That's up to your creativity, but still you will need to showcase different settings and post 4 different screenshots.

The Wedding takes place in their own Garden, aww the Vows are so fitting for both.

Theyre official Husband and Wife, now comes the best part the Kiss!

Wait it was just a Dream? Oh gladly I guess

Or was it? Poor Bealdor

The View is from one of my other fellow Eidolons. I guess it was a real "Dreamed Wedding" huehue
    It was, wasnt it?!

Ign: Dalia / LovelyPain02 (was Bealdor for the day)
    Forever Alone
    Good luck to all of you o/
    Last edited by Dalia; 07-26-2018 at 10:43 AM.

~ Dalia ~ Guardian/Lance
    ~ Dalolia ~ Guardian/Lance

Morning of the wedding is always stressful, right? Getting up at the crack of dawn just to have some time to yourself? That’s what Feng and Sela wanted to do anyway until a close friend informed them about the death of Sela’s twin. The maid of honor, gone like that. Crescent Hill was where they sat in silence, greeted by the spirits of family members who already passed on.

After a lengthy silence, Sela said “Ave atque vale”. She got up and walked toward the portal for Enchanted Valley, with the other two following her.

Enchanted Valley is where Feng and Sela’s wedding was suppose to take place. They parted ways to change attire. Last minute news was the main reason for such a public wedding to go private for the ceremony. Still, Sela could not shake the thought of her twin being gone, going through with the ceremony because that’s what her twin would have wanted.

Alcohol at every turn, music blazing, everyone in Azuria was welcomed to the afterparty. Yet, Sela did not like large crowds, thus left quietly. Feng noticed and followed her. No one knew where the two had gone, or better yet no one knew when they even left! In the forests behind their party, two newly weds met up and had one last dance together. “Pax vobiscum” or “peace with you”.

Two of the guests had become worried. It had been hours since the stars disappeared without reason. While searching, worried guests had come across a rather friendly Prinny who guided them to behind a shop. Some questionable noises could be heard as Prinny and the guests got closer. Upon further inspection of where Prinny led them, the guests were more than shocked.

Needless to say, their wedding was questioned massively after this.

IGNs: FengXiuYing + Selathira
    And the True Judge of Love: Prinny from the last screen.
    Note 1: No hands were held in the making of this entry. All resources used came from Aura Kingdom directly(via textures or screens) and editing with GIMP 2.10 with no additions or modifications to the program.
    Note 2: “ave atque vale” means “hail and farewell”
    S10 Bard - S10 Wizard - S10 Gunslinger - S6 Necromancer - S2 Soul Performer
    Psychotic - Wind Mage - Gundam Pilot - Dragon Bodyguard - Necromancer
    FEH ID: 5960740691 (pm if you add, fl is full)

From the creators of the "Five more minutes please"

This summer, prepare yourselves to be...

SCARED!

This is what i call, relationship goals or "True Love".

IGN: Touma
    Partner (only last picture): ReAki
    Disclaimer: so i just had one picture (the last one) of my weadding, so i had to use my own alts to create the rest, im not sure if this counts as a solo or as a couple entry but imma leave that to aura.
    Last edited by Nowaki; 07-27-2018 at 03:23 AM.

New Users

Ol' Belenus back at it again but this time as the wedding's minister

What a beautiful couple, always by each others side, literally.

What a twist! This came completely out of left field!

I had to do it to em, I understand if this post has left you at a loss for words (For those who don't get it, look up "Loss Meme")

IGN: Xemiza
    Last edited by Yoofi; 08-02-2018 at 08:22 PM.