Talking Which is the best level 90 set?

Hey guys,

Which is the best level 90 set in general?

I'm thinking its Blazing night. But don't know which one. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Blazing Night Top and Abyssal Bottom is currently the best you can use, also for S1+ you can use Witherwood Top but stay on 90 Bottom
    Last edited by Dalia; 07-13-2018 at 01:43 AM.

~ Dalia ~ Guardian/Lance
    ~ Dalolia ~ Guardian/Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Dalia View Post
    Blazing Night Top and Abyssal Bottom is currently the best you can use, also for S1+ you can use Witherwood Top but stay on 90 Bottom
    What do you mean by top and bottom?

Depends on the use of the set.

Tops generally refer to Hat + Armor as it is 1 seperate set effect while bottoms generally refer to Waist+Gloves+Boots.

If you are strictly making a set purely for the purpose of putting blessed cores in it for leveling then full nightburn is probably better, however if you plan on using that set past s1 you will greatly increase your effectiveness if you us abyssal fissure bottoms instead, at no real cost to your level 90 effectiveness. Long and the short of it is for leveling: Nightburn Hat/Armor + Abyssal Fissure Waist/Gloves/Boots as it gives you solid transition into s1 content.

Thank you very much ^_^

Might as well go full Night Burn as I might get the s1 gear anyways.

Lv90 Abyssal Bottom is better than S1 Bottom if you're awakened. Think this goes for most classes since you need to reach a higher CDMG cap.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Lv90 Abyssal Bottom is better than S1 Bottom if you're awakened. Think this goes for most classes since you need to reach a higher CDMG cap.
    So even when I want to get S1 gear afterwards. I should still go for Abyss bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkillzZ View Post
    So even when I want to get S1 gear afterwards. I should still go for Abyss bottom?
    Yes. For most classes going the standard DPS route, the general meta end-game post-Awakening right now would be to try and go for the S.Level 1 crafted weapons, upgrading to the S.Level 5 Gold main weapon, the level 95 Madness Howl accessory set, the level 90 Abyssal bottom set, and the S.Level Witherwood 1 top set, optionally upgrading to the S.Level 5 Gold top set. The S.Level 1 Witherwood bottom set is worse than BOTH of the level 90 DPS bottom sets, and I am not sure I'd recommend upgrading to the S.Level 5 bottom set either.

The one class in particular that may differ from this is the Wizard, as the level 90 Abyssal bottom set and S.Level 5 Gold top set don't offer crit damage to bosses, and most Wizards may not cap using those sets (unless they make other trade-offs to pick up crit damage in other places, which I'm not so sure I'd recommend). In that case, staying with the S.Level 1 Witherwood top set and/or using the level 90 Night Burn bottom set are options (or more of something you might be forced to do). X-Legends buffing the Wizard around the idea of simply raising it's crit damage cap all that time ago, and then entering into a meta like this afterwards (where you need crit and crit damage but can't really get the best of both on a class that needs both), paired with that horrible, horrible new secret stone RNG craziness (making getting it from there even harder) was a big mistake for the Wizard class, and I'm hoping between the supposed upcoming class balancing and eventual S.Level 10 content that the meta becomes better in this regard for this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    Yes. For most classes going the standard DPS route, the general meta end-game post-Awakening right now would be to try and go for the S.Level 1 crafted weapons, upgrading to the S.Level 5 Gold main weapon, the level 95 Madness Howl accessory set, the level 90 Abyssal bottom set, and the S.Level Witherwood 1 top set, optionally upgrading to the S.Level 5 Gold top set. The S.Level 1 Witherwood bottom set is worse than BOTH of the level 90 DPS bottom sets, and I am not sure I'd recommend upgrading to the S.Level 5 bottom set either.

The one class in particular that may differ from this is the Wizard, as the level 90 Abyssal bottom set and S.Level 5 Gold top set don't offer crit damage to bosses, and most Wizards may not cap using those sets (unless they make other trade-offs to pick up crit damage in other places, which I'm not so sure I'd recommend). In that case, staying with the S.Level 1 Witherwood top set and/or using the level 90 Night Burn bottom set are options (or more of something you might be forced to do). X-Legends buffing the Wizard around the idea of simply raising it's crit damage cap all that time ago, and then entering into a meta like this afterwards (where you need crit and crit damage but can't really get the best of both on a class that needs both), paired with that horrible, horrible new secret stone RNG craziness (making getting it from there even harder) was a big mistake for the Wizard class, and I'm hoping between the supposed upcoming class balancing and eventual S.Level 10 content that the meta becomes better in this regard for this class.
    Thank you so much. Now I know which one to go for