Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Active User Mynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    124
    is that double stat reduction in all nightmare dungeons or just nsoet?
    iPokeStuff

  2. #12
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynx View Post
    is that double stat reduction in all nightmare dungeons or just nsoet?
    NSoet.

  3. #13
    Active User Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Cebu City
    Posts
    68
    Thanks for the fixes Aura
    Attack the evil that is within yourself, not the evil that is in others.

  4. #14
    Active User Nowaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    661
    So for nsoet we will have a harder time, right?


  5. #15
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowaki View Post
    So for nsoet we will have a harder time, right?
    Yes, the dungeon will feel quite harder after today's maintenance, as it was intended on the release.
    If there are still pending changes once the maintenance is over we will look into it, even if we had test the dungeon with beta testers and GMs, is not quite the same when the whole populations gets a chance to do them (and given since is a custom mode).

    On the bright side of things, your beloved Nidhogg isn't even in top tier, and you also have chances for her fragments and accessory in the same tier. Even her weapon!

  6. #16
    Active User Nowaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    On the bright side of things, your beloved Nidhogg isn't even in top tier, and you also have chances for her fragments and accessory in the same tier. Even her weapon!
    i was jsut about to ask for that.... so yeah im like extremly happy Rn xD specially cuz both the Lp eidos and the para eidos are eidos im missing xD
    nidhogg is like first tier, right? *puppy eyes*
    Last edited by Nowaki; 07-12-2018 at 07:10 PM.


  7. #17

    Unhappy

    So, any chance we could get dazzling exp crystals in LP store or S1 maps now that they aren't the top tier any more? I wasted a full LP amount on pure crystals just to get one eido from 70 to 75 today
    Cortex - Rav, Bentham - Lance, Undertaker - Scythe, Mike_Danton - Grenadier

  8. #18
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,076
    Another important note of today's maintenance:
    The required amount of Collection Points to get the Golden Medal is 16.500 points and not 10.000.
    The amount has been updated by TW when 4*stories were introduced, but still shows the wrong amount in our translations.
    We will correct the translation for next week, but if you don't have the medal after today's maintenance, that is the reason.

  9. #19
    Beta Tester Lind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Another important note of today's maintenance:
    The required amount of Collection Points to get the Golden Medal is 16.500 points and not 10.000.
    The amount has been updated by TW when 4*stories were introduced, but still shows the wrong amount in our translations.
    We will correct the translation for next week, but if you don't have the medal after today's maintenance, that is the reason.
    Can confirm the difference.
    Also, the reward for this is 1x FGS 130%. Use it wisely.
    AK guide creator/translator
    If you like my work, support me: https://www.patreon.com/Lindley

  10. #20
    Active User Dardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    58
    Lucifer in lp when


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •