Problems with the download

Hi everyone, me and my friend have the same problem, when we try to download the game it says ''Initialization done'' but right after we click on ''Install'' the patcher just shuts down and nothing happens.

https://imgur.com/QAJe67j

Or if i download the client again it shows this:

https://imgur.com/UaXOpOd

Possible fixes?

Thanks in advance.

Could anything in our computer might be blocking the installation process?
    For instance, firewall or antivirus, adds block. Windows is quite invasive on granting access and we did have our installer blocked by some antiviruses.
    Also, in case you haven't, running the installer as admin might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Could anything in our computer might be blocking the installation process?
    For instance, firewall or antivirus, adds block. Windows is quite invasive on granting access and we did have our installer blocked by some antiviruses.
    Also, in case you haven't, running the installer as admin might help.
    Thanks for the reply.
    We both tried to turn off both the antivirus and the firewall, but the problem persists. Even when running the client as administrator.

If your anvitirus was indeed blocking the download, it is also very likely it has broken the installer, reason why now it doesn't respond at all. Sadly I can't see any solution but to try a new download of the installer itself.

It will be helpful for us to know which antivirus you use (and if you and your friend are using the same one) so we can check everything at our end.

If your anvitirus was indeed blocking the download, it is also very likely it has broken the installer, reason why now it doesn't respond at all. Sadly I can't see any solution but to try a new download of the installer itself.

It will be helpful for us to know which antivirus you use (and if you and your friend are using the same one) so we can check at our end why is blocking the installation process, and add a solution for future cases.
    Yup my antivirus (which is Norton) didn't block the download at first (since i excluded it) but blocked the installation after.
    Instead my friend uses Windows Defender, but he says the program didn't block anything and it's just stuck there.
    If by trying a new download of the installer itself you mean downloading the file in the website under the download section, it doesn't solve the problem since it does the same.

Sorry for the late reply Sebas, the dev was looking at the installer.
    He added a little update today that might be helpful with your situation. I do recommend re downloading the installer from our website again, just in case.
    Let me know if the problem persists.

Sorry for the late reply Sebas, the dev was looking at the installer.
    He added a little update today that might be helpful with your situation. I do recommend re downloading the installer from our website again, just in case.
    Let me know if the problem persists.
    I'm really thankful towards you and the Dev. But, sadly, the problem persists for me and for my friend. We both tried running as administrator, turning off the antivirus and turning off the firewall but nothing seems to work.

Active User
    Download the client on this page, the folder is pre-installed, and doesn't have actual downloadable client issues ( unless it's been fixed, idk )
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...8-01-25-Update

2018-06-07 version

Let us know if it solved ur prob
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 106
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bard 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    Reblochon .Shuriken/HS 8X
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X
    Batonlaplouz .Wiz/Shuri 7X

Quote Originally Posted by bananasplit View Post
    Download the client on this page, the folder is pre-installed, and doesn't have actual downloadable client issues ( unless it's been fixed, idk )
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...8-01-25-Update

2018-06-07 version

Let us know if it solved ur prob
    Thank you! It works perfectly.

Active User
    no prob
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 106
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bard 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    Reblochon .Shuriken/HS 8X
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X