Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    As for the current bugs in the game, we have every intention to fix even the last one of them. But we cannot do it at the cost of sacrifcing scheduled content maintenances. In order to please the majority and keep the server alive, our content maintenances are key to this process. The particular case of the exported costume weapons with broken textures is already in our to do list, and we plan to add a fix to this problem very soon. In the midtime, and if it's something you don't feel you could wait for until is solved, I will gladly replace you the weapon for any other of your liking.
    That's great to know about the costume weapon, and hopefully it does get fixed soon, as I've been eagerly waiting. The last I heard about it was that a maintenance was supposed to include a fix for it, but it didn't, so I was fearing it might be on the perpetual list of being forgetting and/or of low priority unless it had a very easy and quick fix. I have other costume weapons, and if it does plan to be addressed "very soon", I can easily wait a bit more, as I'd be wanting it in the end anyway (I chose it precisely because it's probably my favorite costume weapon for the class, which says a lot because my prior favorite was the oldest costume weapon the class had, so if these are indeed custom designs on this server, then they were well done, the bugs aside).

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    That's great to know about the costume weapon, and hopefully it does get fixed soon, as I've been eagerly waiting. The last I heard about it was that a maintenance was supposed to include a fix for it, but it didn't, so I was fearing it might be on the perpetual list of being forgetting and/or of low priority unless it had a very easy and quick fix. I have other costume weapons, and if it does plan to be addressed "very soon", I can easily wait a bit more, as I'd be wanting it in the end anyway (I chose it precisely because it's probably my favorite costume weapon for the class, which says a lot because my prior favorite was the oldest costume weapon the class had, so if these are indeed custom designs on this server, then they were well done, the bugs aside).
    The problem was suppose to be addressed on a prior maintenance, right before our dev departed for holidays during May. During that maintenance in particular, we had quite a large list of bugs being fixed, given we weren't going to have our scheduled maintenances for a couple of weeks. The problem doesn't have such an easy fix, since he needs to modify the textures of the weapon, but is already in development. Given those are the only costume weapons with broken textures at the moment, even if not high priority, they are in our to-do list. We were focusing on the new nightmare dungeon since it was announced for a long time and quite awaited (mostly since it's a sort of solution for eidolon xp issues, and since it gives players the possibility to farm for newer eidolons's fragments and accessories). Now with that out of the way, is far more likely we start to add solution for those pending bugs.

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    .... The problem doesn't have such an easy fix, since he needs to modify the textures of the weapon, but is already in development. Given those are the only costume weapons with broken textures at the moment, even if not high priority, they are in our to-do list. .......
    please, do help also with this Aura:

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...l=1#post165370

Thank you for the eidolon exp solution!!
    reunited with my nub pt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kyriumi
    Thank you for asking those questions, instead of yelling in world chat, BAN BR. or BAN QUECKS.
    its a proof that u care, and not just leeching. (we also got opportunity to see the server status from Aura, yay!)

imo, many people from 3rd world country generally dont have many cheap options to distress,
    kids go to netcafe (very cheap), and play online game there.
    (un)fortunately AKto need higher spec and net requirement, thus lag.

more players != more money, more donator = more money.
    in fact, there are certain period of times (barrier) for people to commit their money to the game.
    imagine in the near future, we gonna have guitar sub before AKOS, pfft.
    more likely the server gonna get more players.
    will they stay and convert tho?
    dangerously (small chance), it can make veteran (donator) leave the game. )0)

about lag, if u are from USA, u can help fighting Net Neutrality (google this)
    "It will certainly not be noticeable when using netflix, to set an example, who pays high dollars to have streaming priority to internet companies. "
    a few other countries ISP already give priority to whoever pay higher (some country even ban .to, thus need vpn).
    thankfully speed needed for akto < most net speed.
    so, (i make this up, but should be close)
    ~55% lag problem mainly because of the player (he/she can control by buying high end gear, better net plan). $$
    ~25% cause of stupid ISP (solution: get a matching vpn) $
    ~15% because AK itself (game is from 2014 eh?) x_x
    ~1-3% server problem (this prob can translated to, in 30 days, there is 1 day delay (think of STH time))
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Kyaa Guardian - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer - AuraKage Ninja

New Users
    I think only nightmares lags. I lagged in NTL and lament everytime, I always thought it was just my connection but today I went to NTL right after ST and I lagged so much even though it was perfectly smooth in ST. I'll try it again tomorrow and update to check if it's just a coincidence.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xana View Post
    I think only nightmares lags. I lagged in NTL and lament everytime, I always thought it was just my connection but today I went to NTL right after ST and I lagged so much even though it was perfectly smooth in ST. I'll try it again tomorrow and update to check if it's just a coincidence.
    TLN / TL PT through passing portals is a real pain concerning delays haHAA

still that F17 issue in STH after killing the chest and heading to next floor, that huge lag / rollback
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bow 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    ShuriCake .Shuriken/HS 95
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X
    Batonlaplouz .Wiz/Shuri 7X

Quote Originally Posted by bananasplit View Post
    still that F17 issue in STH after killing the chest and heading to next floor, that huge lag / rollback
    Oh, so that's a thing o.o?

I noticed after it happened a few times that "hey, it's always this same floor and no others" but didn't know if it was just me having it.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    Oh, so that's a thing o.o?

I noticed after it happened a few times that "hey, it's always this same floor and no others" but didn't know if it was just me having it.
    nononono xD I think it's officially everyone ( or almost ? ) having that sh*t
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bow 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    ShuriCake .Shuriken/HS 95
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X
    Batonlaplouz .Wiz/Shuri 7X

Active User
    Just tell X-Legend to optimize their game xD problem solved

my question which ive been asking for several months: when are we getting a fix for the random disconnects? i think it either has roots in a weapon skill, in a dungeon or something of that nature. they happen very randomly, but only increase in frequency when there are more people populating a channel. it doesn't happen very often in smaller populated channels, but it takes several minutes for the game to register its actually disconnected.
    SEVENFOLD: Gunslinger/Shuri [99]
    PAIS:Bard/Sorc [7?]