Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Why only fourteen character slots?

There are fifteen classes to play as in Aura Kingdom. I start off with nine. The store says I can only use the character slot expander five times, and I have. I don't think I can use another one, it says five is the limit, so I haven't spent any of my valuable AP on another one to see if it's just lying or something.

Here's the thing, though. I'm okay with not being able to make a bard (the same way you'd be okay with having an injury xD). Every character of mine will have bard as sub most of the time, anyways, so I figured that if I must drop a class, then it will be a bard. What I'm worried about is if you're going to leave us with only fourteen slots even as the seven new classes are introduced over time into the game.

Are we still going to be stuck with fourteen even as the number of classes eventually jumps up to twenty two, or will you allow us to have more?

And for anyone wondering, yes, I really am insane enough to want to cap every class in the game. I don't care how long it takes, it is definitely a goal of mine. I do it in every RPG I play.

What makes you believe seven more classes are coming o.o? Right now, one new class is coming. New class release has slowed down, and generally, when a new class is added, as has been new character slots (I think?).

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    What makes you believe seven more classes are coming o.o? Right now, one new class is coming. New class release has slowed down, and generally, when a new class is added, as has been new character slots (I think?).
    Someone in-game I've talked to multiple times who looks at the files has told me that there will be seven classes in total being added, among other things like +40 for gear and 150 being the maximum level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfendoom View Post
    Someone in-game I've talked to multiple times who looks at the files has told me that there will be seven classes in total being added, among other things like +40 for gear and 150 being the maximum level cap.
    Well, whoever told you that must be god.

+40 fortifications are out since long mate, and we won't get them.

About the classes...hmm, I only remember that someone wrote about a possible class (before we actually got to know about it from x-legend), but that stuff about 7 classes...lul.

And to the last point....why especially S50? I think x-legend would dig their grave if they'd suddenly stop increasing the level.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Veela - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.8 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.6 | Sedar - Duelist Lv.99 | Pewkarou - Gunslinger Lv.90 | Coming soon....

Probably taking my words and doing a free interpretation.
    There are placeholders for another 7 classes. Doesn't mean they'll all be used, or on the contrary, more won't be added.
    150 is technical level cap right now. Once again, can be easily changed. Same for anything else that's in the files.
    AK guide creator/translator
    If you like my work, support me: https://www.patreon.com/Lindley

+30 was already a mistake, why would you want +40

eh

Quote Originally Posted by wolfendoom View Post
    +40 gear?

+40 fortifications items were added to the game at the same time than +30. Doesn't mean they were meant to be used in the short or long future. Regardless, I wouldn't discard completely that they will be eventually added to the game, given past experiences. I do hope if it ever becomes available, it is after a serious revamp of the game content and difficulty.

As for placeholders for classes, XL likes to plan ahead. It is only a simply step to reduce the amount of work in the future, which it is XL usual procedure. There has been several items, mechanics and features available in the client months -and even years- before their official releases.

As for the available character slot, I suppose more can be added, tho I need to consult this with the dev. The new class didn't had yet any official release in TW, so its not something we should worry immediately.

s50 +40 pvp gears, fk yea

*run*

the RNG Luck continues for 40+ fort. rip LP
    I Seriously Need Help. I'm being Infected by Mushroom Madness.