"Incorrect Number of Items. Cannot stack!" Flood Message

I just went to store some items after mining in the ranch into my refining tab of the warehouse, and upon putting the last item in (which claimed the last free spot I had), a system message stating "Incorrect Number of Items. Cannot stack!" started flooding my chat(s) and screen about five or more times every second.

Afterwards, I was unable to move any items in any of my personal or warehouse tabs, so I restarted the game and that fixed that bit momentarily.

It seems trying to sort that warehouse tab (I haven't tried sorting any other, but personal bag sorting is fine) causes the message to start as well, even with free slots available. It even caused a game freeze the second time.

I was sorting it fine prior to the last maintenance/patch, so I am wondering if this is an issue that got through. For now, I will avoid sorting at least that warehouse tab.
    Last edited by Miss_Garnet; 07-06-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Active User
    gonna check if I got the issue too

Update :

Same prob here, mats bank only, personnal / costume / special tab / inventory are fine ( didn't check ss / shared tab cuz it's sorted a special way )

Last edited by bananasplit; 07-06-2018 at 05:10 AM.
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bow 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    ShuriCake .Shuriken/HS 95
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X
    Batonlaplouz .Wiz/Shuri 7X

This has to do with one or more of the items being over stack capacity (let's say, max stack for item is 100, but in one of the slots you have that item at 150). If you can figure out which item causes this - avoid sorting when it's there; I'll check and edit later.
    AK guide creator/translator
    If you like my work, support me: https://www.patreon.com/Lindley

The culprit is Whsiperwind Ore (id 16233, no longer present in item_ours): it no longer stacks to 1000, instead being at max 100 now. I assume that's not intentional.
    AK guide creator/translator
    If you like my work, support me: https://www.patreon.com/Lindley

i tried removing my whisperwind ores. and left 344x of it in bank. tried auto stacking it and i didn't get the error.

2nd attempt: tried to put the 999x, clicked auto stacks, didn't get the error.

3rd attempt: tried the last one, didn't get an error.

clicked auto stacking many times with all whisperwind in mats bank, didn't get an error. hmmm

-got dc, tried auto stacking again in mats bank. everything is ok now ._.

btw. I got the error when I put 5x crescent nectar on mats bank.

I will inform the dev and upload a fix for next week's maintenance. Thank you for the reports.

Active User
    removed all whisperwind ores from my bank and could sort bank again, confirmed
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X

Quote Originally Posted by Lind View Post
    The culprit is Whsiperwind Ore (id 16233, no longer present in item_ours): it no longer stacks to 1000, instead being at max 100 now. I assume that's not intentional.
    This makes it make sense then. When I tried with a not full warehouse tab, I had something like half a dozen spots free. With that item, if it's trying to sort it to no more than 100 per stack, it's going to need 20 extra slots in my case, which I didn't have. I guess that explains why even though that item is the reason, other people may not get the issue with it if they have a small number or with enough free space?

For now I'll leave it alone I guess until it is fixed. I don't want something funny to happen like it stacking to 100 instead of 1,000 (free space is a huge premium I can barely afford losing 20 more slots), losing items, game freezing again, or whatever.

Active User
    ( Bug has been fixed, topic can be locked )
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X