Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dear Aura

Quote Originally Posted by ReAlive View Post
    It's amazing people manage to complain about soetn
    It's not even that hard,
    Keep in mind it's a nightmare mode.

I'm pretty sure Aura could make it way harder,
    But i guess it's made this way so even casual can actually clear it.

It's not cause you join a party with 5 lancer trying to faceroll it but end up hardstuck Demeter that it need change.

The issue is yourself, making a balanced party with actual debuff help a lot.

And for finish,
    At S1 you are supposed to be geared.
    yes finally someone answered with a respectful answer thank you for that man
    it's okay to be hard dung
    I did suggest that cuz it's hard to find a good pt and you end up failing in half or finishing after 35min which is waste of time imo
    as for finishing demeter no she is kinda easy to finish her up.
    as for geared yeah I'm ^^
    o/ to all future Tyrants!

Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    The nightmare is fine as it stands as said above there are probably a good amount of ppl who have/cleared it on 1st day with that being said those are also the people who have a planned out party/class comp/gear, the point of Aura releasing these dungeons was something that actually required planning communication amongst other things to clear and thats how these dungeons should be. Usually the people who call for "changes/Nerfs" are the people who probably are not properly prepared for it. cause as it stands you have parties who clear it smoothly and you have the parties that dont and all the parties i know that have cleared it are the ones who put time and effort into preparing there chars for said dungeon. and the people who dont clear it are the ones who just go into it without thinking about if all there basis's are covered and assume it will be a cake walk because "Aura Kingdom is to easy" upuntil you run into something you cant beat :^) but that goes back to the players them selfs not Auras content.
    thank you for replying /o/ firstly
    i do understand and i do agree with you
    but my point was in time clearing the dung, it's too long with players who don't know "how to play as a team" and end up taking 1/3 of like sth time which is way to much to do that for one dung daily and end up doing your dailies
    i did enjoy playing it and feel the test of joy tbh but thinking of 30+ min only make my head spin xD

Quote Originally Posted by RayneeDay View Post
    You do realize this is fundamentally impossible for a dev team of 3 people correct? The original eido's do not exist in an actual mobs form, all aura can do is replace the model asset with a different asset already in the game and then repackage it as a nightmare boss. Creating skills for these eidos would require assets and animations that dont exist in the game, and before you say they could use their normal eido skills please keep in mind that they are generally a combination of buffs and targeted skills which have predefined coefficients and skill multipliers designed for something thats essentially a buffed up pet not a boss. Trying to do this would undermine the few mechanics in this game (you know dodging redlines and circles) and create wierd experiences with your interactions with them that would be greatly less enjoyable than a rehashing of older content skills revamped to be relevant in s10 content.

Example of a party with decent composition clearing the dungeon comfortably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoB...30897287198657

Also you should realize that while many of you struggle and its been sighted as a dungeon for try hards, I feel that many of the try hards share a similar sentiment to me that if anything it wasn't exactly what we hoped for, its a dungeon that required next to no planning, no problem solving, and really is just a dps check. To use an MMO term its a tank and spank dungeon, its enjoyable and I certainly appreciate the content but I went in to it hoping to come out with -10% all stats and 5b xp pen and instead came out deathless. Different mindsets for different people, but I sincerely hope aura doesn't adjust the dungeon in any way especially based off of the first impressions of people who probably heal taloc.
    you have good point here, but imo having modeled eidos is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Akariya View Post
    lol lmao ded
    your location is in ded too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anoos View Post
    thank you for replying /o/ firstly
    i do understand and i do agree with you
    but my point was in time clearing the dung, it's too long with players who don't know "how to play as a team" and end up taking 1/3 of like sth time which is way to much to do that for one dung daily and end up doing your dailies
    i did enjoy playing it and feel the test of joy tbh but thinking of 30+ min only make my head spin xD
    well if you dont want it to take 30 minutes due to a pt who cant communicate well why not considering creating a "static" pt a pt who always runs all the nightmares together most days its easy to do as long as you have friends and then u wont have those "30 minute runs" ofc things are going to take longer if you recruit random ppl thats probably why all the ppl talking above/below me are saying basically the same thing. but regardless point remains the same you cant just rec randoms and expect to have a "fast clear" instead get a party together and plan your things out
    Rip Slv1 Performer

Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    well if you dont want it to take 30 minutes due to a pt who cant communicate well why not considering creating a "static" pt a pt who always runs all the nightmares together most days its easy to do as long as you have friends and then u wont have those "30 minute runs" ofc things are going to take longer if you recruit random ppl thats probably why all the ppl talking above/below me are saying basically the same thing. but regardless point remains the same you cant just rec randoms and expect to have a "fast clear" instead get a party together and plan your things out
    thats indeed good idea /o/ thanks

WTF is this topic.

Perhaps instead of compalining abt everything u should fix the problem other way around and gitgud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Bv...ature=youtu.be

I see nothing hard.
    Playing casualy/halfwillingly expeting shit to rain upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardu View Post
    WTF is this topic.

Perhaps instead of compalining abt everything u should fix the problem other way around and gitgud.

I see nothing hard.
    lol so you missed op's whole first post but responded to his/her one comment about 1 dungn with a video? this isn't a show off thread buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardu View Post
    WTF is this topic.

I see nothing hard.
    chill dardu :v, this topic is not about nsoet /o/

Its about game being to hard I've just summed it up with 1 post and gave example. Its not.