Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dear Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Anoos View Post
    cuz you simply said that staff, if you don't mean it don't say it it's a simple way to let people understand your point is just to say your point.
    and i do agree ps does not have to be like every MMORPG but there are principles need to be followed after all.
    about no.6 welp it's useless if the 80s drop without having a solution of 80s curve and newbies/old peeps know there is 40/50/60/80/90/101 achievements.
    its stuff not staff, keep pushing ur so called principles which are mostly crap, your'e almost there. Achievements? they aren't that mandatory, they are optional, there are more important stuff to do first than those but I dont need to argue further with someone having so much ego to demand stuff since you wont even bother to listen anyway

and i want to add something about new nightmare soet, idk if you test it actually or just release it to the public like that
    please remove the normal soet mode eido skills from them and keep there own skills
    as for if you want to make it hard clear dung < thats what every game do
    1- they make the boss hp high enough to be hard killed but less dmg not two attacks and the player is dead.
    2- they make the boss with Overpower dmg and less hp to be more enjoyable
    another retarded complaint for those who love to blabber about their shortcomings instead of improving themselves
    love how you claim you joined this server for too long yet you a lot of newcomers already did alot better than you and made themselves far into the game, such a disgrace -puke-
    what did you do all this time? dress up yourself and immerse into new costumes and vanity? BERRY GOOD YEY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by HyperDrive; 07-07-2018 at 10:59 AM.

and i want to add something about new nightmare soet, idk if you test it actually or just release it to the public like that
    please remove the normal soet mode eido skills from them and keep there own skills
    1- they make the boss hp high enough to be hard killed but less dmg not two attacks and the player is dead.

It is called NIGHTMARE for a reason. Does nightmare means easy in any language?
    BOOHOO i cant clear hard content in it's 1st day release, game must be broken cri cri cri cri
    How about use the effort that you use to QQ here to actually think about your gear, your build and pt formation.

FYI we cleared it multiple times, not easy of course. And i think i died twice out of 7 runs.
    Who wants easy tho ? go play Minesweeper

Crying with an alt account is a coward move anw, bye.
    Last edited by Maritzka; 07-07-2018 at 03:40 AM.

- Insert your alt names here -

What? are you okay?

This dungeon, this is the dungeon on what most end game players are waiting an actual dungeon that requires brain to function, requires proper gear and cooperation to finish and you want to change it cause

"AAAAAAAAAAAA THIS BS I CAN'T CLEAR" ?

Have you actually played a game? Games are suppose to be solved if you can't do it, you're suppose to add a different thing to make something work.
    If you don't think that's fun and enjoyable then I respect that you are always given the chance to not run the damn dungeon.
    Just think of a better way of dealing a problem next time instead of asking for a nerf/change right away, I'd understand if it's really un-clearable but it's not.

And a comment to the whole thread, AKTO is already easy. Fort promos, x2 every fucking time, NPC buffs mostly 24/7 on. This is what happens when Aura gives the server too much, people can't get enough of what's served to them they always wants more. Let's just remind you this is an MMORPG action game and not a dress up barbie game,

It's amazing people manage to complain about soetn
    It's not even that hard,
    Keep in mind it's a nightmare mode.

I'm pretty sure Aura could make it way harder,
    But i guess it's made this way so even casual can actually clear it.

It's not cause you join a party with 5 lancer trying to faceroll it but end up hardstuck Demeter that it need change.

The issue is yourself, making a balanced party with actual debuff help a lot.

And for finish,
    At S1 you are supposed to be geared.

ReAlive SLVL5- Shuri
    Hope SLVL5 - Crus
    Where SLVL5 - Bard
    Crus SLVL10 - Sorc
    ReA SLVL10 - Lancer
    Half SLVL6 - Bow
    Hiroi SLVL5 - Rav
    LootMachine SLVL5 - Guard

The nightmare is fine as it stands as said above there are probably a good amount of ppl who have/cleared it on 1st day with that being said those are also the people who have a planned out party/class comp/gear, the point of Aura releasing these dungeons was something that actually required planning communication amongst other things to clear and thats how these dungeons should be. Usually the people who call for "changes/Nerfs" are the people who probably are not properly prepared for it. cause as it stands you have parties who clear it smoothly and you have the parties that dont and all the parties i know that have cleared it are the ones who put time and effort into preparing there chars for said dungeon. and the people who dont clear it are the ones who just go into it without thinking about if all there basis's are covered and assume it will be a cake walk because "Aura Kingdom is to easy" upuntil you run into something you cant beat :^) but that goes back to the players them selfs not Auras content.
    Slv10 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation https://tinyurl.com/Slv10Rav
    Buffed Nightmare SOET https://tinyurl.com/BuffedNSOET

You do realize this is fundamentally impossible for a dev team of 3 people correct? The original eido's do not exist in an actual mobs form, all aura can do is replace the model asset with a different asset already in the game and then repackage it as a nightmare boss. Creating skills for these eidos would require assets and animations that dont exist in the game, and before you say they could use their normal eido skills please keep in mind that they are generally a combination of buffs and targeted skills which have predefined coefficients and skill multipliers designed for something thats essentially a buffed up pet not a boss. Trying to do this would undermine the few mechanics in this game (you know dodging redlines and circles) and create wierd experiences with your interactions with them that would be greatly less enjoyable than a rehashing of older content skills revamped to be relevant in s10 content.

Example of a party with decent composition clearing the dungeon comfortably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoB...30897287198657

Also you should realize that while many of you struggle and its been sighted as a dungeon for try hards, I feel that many of the try hards share a similar sentiment to me that if anything it wasn't exactly what we hoped for, its a dungeon that required next to no planning, no problem solving, and really is just a dps check. To use an MMO term its a tank and spank dungeon, its enjoyable and I certainly appreciate the content but I went in to it hoping to come out with -10% all stats and 5b xp pen and instead came out deathless. Different mindsets for different people, but I sincerely hope aura doesn't adjust the dungeon in any way especially based off of the first impressions of people who probably heal taloc.
    Last edited by RayneeDay; 07-07-2018 at 04:32 AM.

lol lmao ded
    || Akariya - Crusader || retired || Akari - Samurai ||

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDrive View Post
    its stuff not staff, keep pushing ur so called principles which are mostly crap, your'e almost there. Achievements? they aren't that mandatory, they are optional, there are more important stuff to do first than those but I dont need to argue further with someone having so much ego to demand stuff since you wont even bother to listen anyway

another retarded complaint for those who love to blabber about their shortcomings instead of improving themselves
    love how you claim you joined this server for too long yet you a lot of newcomers already did alot better than you and made themselves far into the game, such a disgrace -puke-
    what did you do all this time? dress up yourself and immerse into new costumes and vanity? BERRY GOOD YEY!!!!!!!
    welp i hoped you should've written carefully in your first reply, and accept what you got an answer for it, as answering you is not worth it tbh cuz you need some "how to respect"
    as your last comment about new costumes, chill down hard drive boy if you don't know me :d
    o/ to all future Tyrants!

Quote Originally Posted by Maritzka View Post

It is called NIGHTMARE for a reason. Does nightmare means easy in any language?
    BOOHOO i cant clear hard content in it's 1st day release, game must be broken cri cri cri cri
    How about use the effort that you use to QQ here to actually think about your gear, your build and pt formation.

FYI we cleared it multiple times, not easy of course. And i think i died twice out of 7 runs.
    Who wants easy tho ?
    go play Minesweeper

Crying with an alt account is a coward move anw, bye.
    tbh i think this community needs to know and learn how to behave good, are you kid boy?
    again since you don't know me you simply stfo or answer/argue with your opinion only, is that hard for you?

as for your behave reply i should answer for it, i didn't ask for it to be easy, but at this situation, it's waste of time like if you have bad pt u can clear the dung in like 35 min or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuri View Post
    What? are you okay?

This dungeon, this is the dungeon on what most end game players are waiting an actual dungeon that requires brain to function, requires proper gear and cooperation to finish and you want to change it cause

"AAAAAAAAAAAA THIS BS I CAN'T CLEAR" ?

Have you actually played a game? Games are suppose to be solved if you can't do it, you're suppose to add a different thing to make something work.
    If you don't think that's fun and enjoyable then I respect that you are always given the chance to not run the damn dungeon.
    Just think of a better way of dealing a problem next time instead of asking for a nerf/change right away, I'd understand if it's really un-clearable but it's not.

And a comment to the whole thread, AKTO is already easy. Fort promos, x2 every fucking time, NPC buffs mostly 24/7 on. This is what happens when Aura gives the server too much, people can't get enough of what's served to them they always wants more. Let's just remind you this is an MMORPG action game and not a dress up barbie game,
    yes i'm pretty much okay, are you a doctor so you can check me?

and i should reply for your last shit like some of your friends up there " and not dress up barbie game "
    if you kid " since your pfp is " don't know me, then you should fu*cking not talk like you do know me and argue about the thread only or you can shut up and leave
    as for did i actually play this game, the answer is yes before you did.

and for your reply, the dung is still unbalanced and I'm sure aura will balance it soon like she did with other dungs,