Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Dear Aura

  1. #1
    Active User Anoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    68

    Dear Aura

    Dear Aura san/chan

    hello o/ owo

    as you can see these days many things become easier and there are things are way hard and not "fun" many newbies quit fast cuz its way to hard for them to do many things,

    as we request you to look for these things :>

    1- lv80-90 exp curve < it's unrealistic
    2- old players always face the same main quests over and over with there alts, as a suggestion is to put insta lv85/90 card in item mall even it's 5k ap it's okay
    3- renew item malls items and prices (like wth i'm going to do with 110% fgs? < lp too omo
    4- there are many items should not be "promo items" at all" like <fgs><recast stones><custom recast>
    5- eido exp curve it's way insane to buy more than 4k stack to lvl up 76 eidos from 60 to 80.
    6- lv80s orange quality gears drop from lv80s dungs for sure :v
    7- daily quests exp curve < lv80s daily quests gives the same reward as lv101 daily quests like nani?
    pls, consider this as main and "less hard work and creativity" to better gameplay.

    we demand change, you loli/con
    thank you very much.
    regards "hides his name to not get banned"

    ps, the idea of "Dear Aura Title come from Tech YouTubers who ask tech companies to change which actually did work for many of them!"
    o/ to all future Tyrants!


  2. #2
    Active User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoos View Post
    1- lv80-90 exp curve < it's unrealistic
    2- old players always face the same main quests over and over with there alts, as a suggestion is to put insta lv85/90 card in item mall even it's 5k ap it's okay
    3- renew item malls items and prices (like wth i'm going to do with 110% fgs? < lp too omo
    4- there are many items should not be "promo items" at all" like <fgs><recast stones><custom recast>
    5- eido exp curve it's way insane to buy more than 4k stack to lvl up 76 eidos from 60 to 80.
    6- lv80s orange quality gears drop from lv80s dungs for sure :v
    7- daily quests exp curve < lv80s daily quests gives the same reward as lv101 daily quests like nani?

    1- current exp curve is way too easy
    2- MQ are boring af it's no news, Aura said she'd make regular events with these insta cards as rewards, but none came back at least since 5 months from ingame events
    3- agreed
    4- for some items needed in big quantites like reroll potions ( recast stones for ex ) agreed, for some others like FGS that you need only once, disagreed
    5- agreed, but numbers aren't accurate, from what I noticed it's 8k pure crystals from 25 to 80, previous mechanic of 4starring at lvl 70 was fine
    6- idk
    7-idk don't run em
    xBanana .Rav/Shuri 107
    SuddenDeath .Lancer/Bow 110
    Grenana .Grenadier/HS 8X
    Reblochon .Shuriken/HS 8X
    Tachiaioli .Tachi/Shuri 8X
    Banque .Gun/Subless 7X
    Batonlaplouz .Wiz/Shuri 7X

  3. #3
    Beta Tester Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    217
    Won’t be addressing all points but
    1. Aura has already talked about this the current curve is fine for 80-90 since she has to make it different from OS AND TW since our natural Xp is higher and resets for us are faster idk if u know wut the OS curve is like but I’ll give u some insight 86-92 and a half took me all of 1 day and that would cause way more problems here since nightmares become a thing at 90
    2. She’s already addressed 85 cards and said it’s not happening atm for a release in ap/Bp/lp shops
    5. I might be mid understanding you on this but it sounds like your saying it takes 4k stacks to lvl an eido from 60-80 ???? But it’s no where near that 1-99 is only 323 stacks so don’t think you need to change that
    Slv10 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation https://tinyurl.com/Slv10Rav
    Buffed Nightmare SOET https://tinyurl.com/BuffedNSOET

  4. #4
    Active User DarkAngel85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    66
    Theres really no need for changes in the game regarding leveling , its already possible for players to level so high in short amount of time.

    as well as if you recreate a character its your choice to start back from lev 1 and follow questline that only takes 8 hours to complete. your wording is removing the "free to play" from this server. I may not be speaking for the server , but in my opinion the current way ppl level themselves is the best way. lets not be lazy like areia who pays real money to level themselves.


    As for item mall its still a good mall , maybe you dont see of use for 110% fgs , but there are many (including me) who use 110% fgs for gears that dont really need 120+% . your listings of things that shouldn't be on there are more like listings for items that have recently gone down in pricing really.


    the only thing id agree with you would be the lev 80 crafted boxes , but atm im quite sure aura wont be adding them until a few more maps are out.


    You should really rethink your list and not pull it from what you see on youtube. there are more servers than just areia to compare ak.to too.

  5. #5
    Active User Anoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    Won’t be addressing all points but
    1. Aura has already talked about this the current curve is fine for 80-90 since she has to make it different from OS AND TW since our natural Xp is higher and resets for us are faster idk if u know wut the OS curve is like but I’ll give u some insight 86-92 and a half took me all of 1 day and that would cause way more problems here since nightmares become a thing at 90
    2. She’s already addressed 85 cards and said it’s not happening atm for a release in ap/Bp/lp shops
    5. I might be mid understanding you on this but it sounds like your saying it takes 4k stacks to lvl an eido from 60-80 ???? But it’s no where near that 1-99 is only 323 stacks so don’t think you need to change that
    5. i meant 76 eidos, not one eido :v
    1. the exp gain is the same as tw vr. but without curve, as for curve it's better to make 90s harder then 80s or to make 80s a little easier then it is now
    o/ to all future Tyrants!


  6. #6
    Active User Nowaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    645
    Let us skip 50-55 Maps Main quest and ill be the happiest person ever.


  7. #7
    Active User Anoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel85 View Post
    Theres really no need for changes in the game regarding leveling , its already possible for players to level so high in short amount of time.

    as well as if you recreate a character its your choice to start back from lev 1 and follow questline that only takes 8 hours to complete. your wording is removing the "free to play" from this server. I may not be speaking for the server , but in my opinion the current way ppl level themselves is the best way. lets not be lazy like areia who pays real money to level themselves.


    As for item mall its still a good mall , maybe you dont see of use for 110% fgs , but there are many (including me) who use 110% fgs for gears that dont really need 120+% . your listings of things that shouldn't be on there are more like listings for items that have recently gone down in pricing really.


    the only thing id agree with you would be the lev 80 crafted boxes , but atm im quite sure aura wont be adding them until a few more maps are out.


    You should really rethink your list and not pull it from what you see on youtube. there are more servers than just areia to compare ak.to too.
    :v what does youtube have to do with this? i said the title" only

    as for adding lv80s gears is not possible at all if there's no exp curve if aura did that the gold currency will get higher
    o/ to all future Tyrants!


  8. #8
    Beta Tester
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoos View Post
    1- lv80-90 exp curve < it's unrealistic
    2- old players always face the same main quests over and over with there alts, as a suggestion is to put insta lv85/90 card in item mall even it's 5k ap it's okay
    3- renew item malls items and prices (like wth i'm going to do with 110% fgs? < lp too omo
    4- there are many items should not be "promo items" at all" like <fgs><recast stones><custom recast>
    5- eido exp curve it's way insane to buy more than 4k stack to lvl up 76 eidos from 60 to 80.
    6- lv80s orange quality gears drop from lv80s dungs for sure :v
    7- daily quests exp curve < lv80s daily quests gives the same reward as lv101 daily quests like nani?
    pls, consider this as main and "less hard work and creativity" to better gameplay.
    1. exp curve is fine, the thing is xlegend made lv 80-85 dungeon so annoying lol you kind need to have HIGH APM* as a player, or full geared.
    which is not fun for average casual players. here is the breakdwon (my opinion):
    lv 83-90 = annoying dungeon mechanism, what to do? : have carries / understanding dungeon mechanic to be able to increase ur APM to clear dungeon smoothly.
    lv 90-99 = finding party for lament nightmare(akto only) is hard, grinding2.
    lv slv1-10 if you are in this lv already, level shouldn't be ur main focus. since awaken character need tp focus more on STATS from bonus eido prayer, pairing etc, and high GS.
    have fun!

    2. read this thought from Aura, we are all waiting for her planned content regarding this "repetitive main quest". Hope for the best she can release it within this year:
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...095#post162095

    3. yeah, i dont think people even use 110%, server can benefit more if we have like limited 120% on ap shop.
    but this def need further thought since changing shop can change economy of the server.

    4. the way Aura control the server is thru promo.
    its like guidance: if promo for the week is double exp, grinding dungeon for EXP!
    if promo on the week is fort promo, grind LP! etc
    I like that Aura control this server, its one of the reason the server survive this long. she is smart.

    5. we gonna have nightmare soet in 3-4 weeks, and hopefully it will drop more eido exp crystal, that will reduce the price of marrying eidolon by 20-30%.
    sauce: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...l=1#post164568

    6. this def can help newbie player to pass lv 80-90 easier. like this one.

    7. is daily quest a popular thing? its gonna discourage players to form party if its get buffed. why play MMORPG if people want to stick with solo play?
    if u say about token output from daily quest, then its a grinding thingy, like @minutes for @token.


    I like your thought for the server! dont get discouraged for the better even if duck or bully come tickling u.
    Aura sama and GM hear us!
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."


    Kyaa Guardian - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer - AuraKage Ninja

  9. #9
    Active User Milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    41
    1. actually I have mixed feeling about this. 80-85 is somewhat doable and you can give reasons like "the players can learn it's class running dungn, get gear recipes/mat/gold" yada yada, however 85-90 is pure torture. was it bad before? yes. but we had more party runs before, more people willing to lvl. current situation is pure shit, especially if you are not a lance or shuri who can solo hell modes.(im just raging since im lvling a bard and after 5 days and no pty runs and doing just solos is making me want to punch someone). a curve would be nice but how about adding a nightmare mode of any 80 dungn only accessible to 80-90 lvl players only. this will make it seems fair too for those who would think higher lvl players are cheating and helping their frnds. *only if this idea is doable.
    2. no comment since most older players can't really make new characters anyway if they have more than 14 without deleting their other 4-5alts.
    3. adding more items in item mall is always nice.
    4. those items come in para, promo, encylopedia reward, daily login etc, so it make them rare, which is nice.
    5. we don't have to lvl all 76 eido at once. again a curve "if" implemented is nice, but if not, still doable with soe/wa/ia/eido chronicle etc. is it a pain in arse? yes, but it's worth it.
    6. this one is tricky. if aura add 80 gear, people wont need to "gear up", so why run dungn for recipe(since gear boxes drop faster than recipes), on other hand new players can save their threads and stuff for 90 gear if they can get 80 gear easily, and there might be more decent geared people running dungns, thus more prty runs. this one is aura's call.
    7.honestly dunno since i rarely touch them.

  10. #10
    New Users
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    1- I'm a new player and just went through 80-90 hell. I think the exp curve isn't the issue, it's the dungeons you need to run.
    2- No. Just no. I have a friend who finished main quests in less than a day. If you're too lazy to run through main quests, you don't deserve an alt.
    3- agreed
    4- Things like recast stone, agreed. Things like FGS that you'll need just once, not agreed.
    5- I'm with you on this one, getting oaths is hard enough the exp curve is worse.
    6- Yes PLEASE!
    7- No comment, haven't even reached 95 so idk.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •