Active User

eidolon accesories stat question

i been wondering since i seen each accessory for all the eidolons are different like cesela's moonlight millinery defense+1730 Spd + 488 and other numbers and there are other same drops with stats like defense +1500 Spd +600 each accessory is different same as the eidolon accesory you get by eidolon coins.so i want to know if anyone have a list or knowledge to give me them all for all eidolons if not i need to know for a few but i prefear all,thanks for anyone that knows this and answer.

You wont find all of them listed here, but at least you will find the accesories for all Eidolons already included in the OS version (Their latest added eidolon is Venus, eidolon ID is 158. Our latest eidolon added is Aoandon, eidolon ID 175).
    http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/items/...cessory/page/1

In this page, you can also check different stats for an accessory regarding their DEF random bonus. For more details about latest eidolons other players would have to provide the info (tho I doubt anyone could give you such a detailed and extense info, you will surely find the base stats for each accessory if you browse the forums a little).

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You wont find all of them listed here, but at least you will find the accesories for all Eidolons already included in the OS version (Their latest added eidolon is Venus, eidolon ID is 158. Our latest eidolon added is Aoandon, eidolon ID 175).
    http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/items/...cessory/page/1

In this page, you can also check different stats for an accessory regarding their DEF random bonus. For more details about latest eidolons other players would have to provide the info (tho I doubt anyone could give you such a detailed and extense info, you will surely find the base stats for each accessory if you browse the forums a little).
    You could Also check the Encyclopedia in-game, It has all the Accessories listed in the Eidolons tab For all Eidolons released in our Version of the game including the Latest Aoandon, They all show their Base Stats and If you want to Find out the Max Stats just Multiply by 1.2 "Max Stats are 120%".

Active User
    ok thanks both for the info ill check.
    Last edited by saruke; 05-17-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by LightX View Post
    You could Also check the Encyclopedia in-game, It has all the Accessories listed in the Eidolons tab For all Eidolons released in our Version of the game including the Latest Aoandon, They all show their Base Stats and If you want to Find out the Max Stats just Multiply by 1.2 "Max Stats are 120%".
    and actually isnt 120% i have a 129% for cerberus the dragon flame claw of flame.this threat can be closed.
    Last edited by saruke; 05-17-2018 at 12:45 PM.