Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yarnaros The Emerald Tempest

this story tells about The Greatest Warlord Yarnaros before he curses into dragon ,
    long time ago in Star Sand Desert located in North Midgard of Grazeus, yarnaros as warlord leading a large army to explore Ozymand Temple to defeat Talamund The Immortal Demon and find one of the artifacts that allow users to control wind power .

day before explore yarnaros prepared the army
    'soldier tommorow we will make this country great again after we can defeat Talamund , so in front of me now there are only people who are ready to sacrifice their lives for it , so now prepared ur weapon and shield'

day at explore in front of Ozymand Temple
    'NOW THIS IS OUR TIME TO TAKE BACK WHAT WE OWN , WHAT WE HAVE ...
    SOLDIER CHARGE .....' yarnaros feel stronger than before after he say that .

after come in ozymand yarnaor and soldier defeat monster who live in ozymand and after cleared monster yarnaros go in small place maybe treasure room or something , after come in yarnaros feel weird
    'i feel something wrong in this room' , 'traaaaaakkkkkkkkk'(gate closed and locked) yarnaros locked in the room
    and something appear behind yarnaros
    'HUMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS PLACE ?'

yarnaros turn back and answer that
    'I'M THE GREATES YARNAROS IN NORTH MIDGRAD WHO ARE YOU DEMON ?'

demon says ' i'm Murfeo Chief Guardian in this place , so yarnaros what are doing and looking in this place ? in front of you there is only suffering awaits'
    yarnaros ' i come here to defeat Talamund The Immortal Demon '
    murfeo ' oh talamund righ.... WHATTTT ... are u serious human ? that creature cant be defeated by ur self or large army , u need person who get gaia power '
    yarnaros ' yeah i know but finding person like this in this time so difficult so i take move and i hear in this place have artifacts who can control wind '
    murfeo ' i know right , oh that artifacts atleast you need 3 piece of that , Winged Necklace ,Ring Band of Loyalty and Cloak Infernal Whisper , i have Winged Necklace , because u kind and strong person i will give it to you , hope you can defeat that creature ' from now mufeo didn't know that necklace is absorp dark energy who control himself too lose control .
    yarnaros ' thx you murfeo the chief guardian i will keep this as my life depends on it '

after he meet murfeo , yarnaros continue explore , and some soldier find dragon altar and tell to yarnaros .
    a few hour later they find out what that meaning this altar in this middle of room ,
    and the yarnaros find out , this altar keep very very safety the second artifacts Ring Band of Loyalty in the mouth of this altar , he think this trap or something , and yes after he took that artifact , its look like a button , dont know what happen until so many sand wolf come from all ways , and just took 3 hour to defeat all the sand wolf .
    And now yarnaros have 2 artifacts .

After continue exploring yarnaros and army stop at really big gate ,
    behind the door is a treasure room is really big , and in deep of room they all see big throne at room ,
    after searching in this room , finally yarnaros find last piece of artifacts Cloak Infernal Whisper behind the big throne , now the artifacts is complete , because there is no time yarnaros equip that artifact , after all artifacts equipped this room fill with gaia energy ,'DDDDRRRRAAAAA BOOOOOM' and finally that energy explode and yarnaros turn into dragon form , obviously this artifacts is curses after yarnaros feel the artifacts began to unite with her.
    Beside curses to be dragon , anyone who knows Yarnaros begin to forget himself , and he's losing control , yarnaros start attack random person in this room , no matter what anyone say yarnaros losses their feeling being human , now yarnaros completely be a dragon with human form or human with dragon form (its same lol xDDD) .
    After the incident Ozyman , now yarnaros exploring all the Midgrad land to find a choosen one that have blessing of gaia .

IGN : iLay
    Last edited by willay11; 05-29-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    iLay Crus/Bard
    Willay Tachi/Crus
    LuckyRoo Gun/Bard

Who win?

Hyata_Nomi
    Forum:forum.aurakingdom.to

I will be announcing the winners soon

Time to know the winners!

1. First Place goes to...
    Author: morrowr2
    Character: Hacker
    Story's Title: "Elizabeth's Unending Torment"
    Main Lead: Elizabeth

2. Second Place goes to...
    Author: DscrystalEyes
    Character: JackCrystal
    Story's Title: "The Silent Lullaby"
    Main Lead: Freya

3. Third Place goes to...
    Author: Tsunemori
    Character: _Tamira_
    Story's Title: That Snowy Night
    Main Lead: Alucard

Raffle Winner:
    Tenebras

All the announced winners will have to contact me with the followin information:
    1- Character's nicknames, in case they aren't specified.
    2- Prizes of choice, in case selection is available.

Thank you all for joining!