Eido Buff bugged somehow

As you can see here, 3rd buff should've been activated already but it's still greyed out and buff doesn't add the supposed stats.
    [ Lobo × Paro ]

What level are you? Or the Eido. If i remember correctly, the stats only activate at a certain level. Also for 3rd star you need evolution

eh

It has something to do with your character level since eidos that are higher in level than the character they will be automatically the same level as your current character, i think at 50/60 the 3rd star should be activated. When you look under Eidolon Info (or click on the summoned eidolon) the Level should be red what means that they have actually a higher level than you
    Last edited by Dalia; 05-15-2018 at 11:26 AM.

~ Dalia ~ Guardian/Lance
    ~ Dalolia ~ Guardian/Lance

The second star buff gets granted at level 50, and the third at level 60.

I've noticed when feeding a brand new starter eidolon on a new character, that upon completing feeding the emblems to it to unlock the first buff, I have to resummon it to get it to be reflected.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Garnet View Post
    The second star buff gets granted at level 50, and the third at level 60
    Maybe this is it and I didn't know that's how it works. My Quelk is only lv50 atm, perhaps at 60 it'll activate. Now I feel silly posting this as a "bug" heh.

Thanks anyway guys :>
    [ Lobo × Paro ]

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Weisslobo View Post
    Maybe this is it and I didn't know that's how it works. My Quelk is only lv50 atm, perhaps at 60 it'll activate. Now I feel silly posting this as a "bug" heh.

Thanks anyway guys :>
    can confirm.

your eido need to be level 60 to be able to use/active the 3rd star buff.
    u can evolve him at level 50 tho.

for a quick simple question like this,
    if u have discord, lets join Unofficial AK to community server
    https://discord.gg/Tbn46rt
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Kyaa Guardian - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer - AuraKage Ninja