Thread: Game Crashing

Exclamation Game Crashing

So I recently Re-DL Aura Kingdom, and after having some trouble with the resolution, which I fixed, I play the game for several long hours and it was fine, but now I'm having this issue when after I log into the game, the game will crash for no reason. I'm also getting this error (I would've posted a picture but the forum won't let me) IDS_BLOOM_SHADER not found!!! , check stringtable.ini

Help very much appreciated.

I'm having a similar issue... my game keeps crashing at random... and I've tried everything (VPN, run as Admin, so many restarts, deleted game.bin and connect.ini and connects.ini too many times to count, and even ran the game with firewall, anti virus, and defender turn off)... I'm completely stumped.....

Can someone help me too?

Also my Video setting never save.... I have to change them each time I login into PS...
    Last edited by Nightshade_Wolf; 04-22-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YozuLuv View Post
    So I recently Re-DL Aura Kingdom, and after having some trouble with the resolution, which I fixed, I play the game for several long hours and it was fine, but now I'm having this issue when after I log into the game, the game will crash for no reason. I'm also getting this error (I would've posted a picture but the forum won't let me) IDS_BLOOM_SHADER not found!!! , check stringtable.ini

Help very much appreciated.
    By the way, YozuLuv, for the IDS_BLOOM_SHADER error, you just run Launcher.exe as Admin. I get that message everytime for just running the program.

Try changing your resolution via the launcher, and check that ui cache box is ticked. If all else fails, do a full scan. Btw to post a picture, just upload them Imgur.com and paste the link here in the thread
    Last edited by 5crU3L4rD; 04-26-2018 at 08:59 AM.

The horror of gambling

Tried it

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade_Wolf View Post
    By the way, YozuLuv, for the IDS_BLOOM_SHADER error, you just run Launcher.exe as Admin. I get that message everytime for just running the program.
    Running as Admin does get rid of the message when i start the game, but if I want to change the res via launcher it still pops up, also my game is still Crashing for no reason. Especially when I'm fighting, I'll just be in a Dgn or something and the game will stop.