Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Trying to get off on a technicality?" o3o

Idk Extrel, a line has to be drawn somewhere. Honestly, if you kept it on your Discords and not let the general community, heck even Newbies, see that kind of behavior, I wouldn't mind too much. Giving no consequences towards that behavior means to promote it. I don't think that's something Aura would want to encourage.

thank you for the hard work, aura. hopefully the afk fishing crashes i experience cease.
    SEVENFOLD: Gunslinger/Shuri [99]
    PAIS:Bard/Sorc [7?]

Quote Originally Posted by Extrel View Post
    You could have simply left the party and blocked them
    i did just that... but that doesn't mean i should feign ignorance to what they are doing,and also doesn't make it right either for them to spam racial slur...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    "Trying to get off on a technicality?" o3o

Idk Extrel, a line has to be drawn somewhere. Honestly, if you kept it on your Discords and not let the general community, heck even Newbies, see that kind of behavior, I wouldn't mind too much. Giving no consequences towards that behavior means to promote it. I don't think that's something Aura would want to encourage.
    I thought u were friend with that 2 POS.... should you be defending them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sioriyus View Post
    We may not have reported the bug ourselves, but others did. I don't see why this is held so strongly against just us when there were other people doing the exact same thing.
    Just because we recorded some of it means we have to take responsibility for the entire situation?

Im gonna purposely bring this up again, what about the lament debuff? Anya was there, and people were laughing at it, yet nobody had to take responsibility, so why is it so much different this time.
    On that time, it was reported at Anya and she took care of it. Sadly she had to kill everyone in Navea to do so.
    Do you see the difference? Im bugued, I contact a GM, and he/she takes actions.
    Im bugued, so I start a joke and make a video.

Can't be more clear than this:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Aura Kingdom's Server and Forums Rules:

3) No Bug Exploit Alowed: All bugs must be immmediately reported to a staff member. A banneable bug is any ingame error that can be used for your advantage by a distortion of the game's original intention. Exploited bugs will end up on an instant account permanently termination.
    Written in 2014.

Why so much grudge against you? Why to make you responsible about a situation others might have been part of?
    Because you has been already warned several times, banned, then warned again.
    You find all of this ilogical? What I do find ilogical is that you make absolutely everything possible to make people tired of your attitude, and then actually acts surprised when that happens.

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioriyus View Post
    If our pt chat is such an issue to you, then don't join. How dumb do you need to be to figure that out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrel View Post
    You could have simply left the party and blocked them
    While I don't know the exact context of whatever was being said, lines do have to be drawn somewhere and the server rules do state "1) Game and Forums Content must stay all ages-appropiated. The use of sexual explicit content and offensive language may end up with your account being terminated."

Quote Originally Posted by CharAznable View Post
    I thought u were friend with that 2 POS.... should you be defending them ?
    I like helping newbies playing the server, not OP people that think they get a free pass to be unpleasant and pretend that nothing can be done to them. They were tolerable to a point till it got too toxic having them all together. Individually, they seem like decent people honestly speaking. I don't know what I'm saying for you to think I'm defending them for something I'd disapprove of. Racism and excessive trolling is not okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanea View Post
    While I don't know the exact context of whatever was being said, lines do have to be drawn somewhere and the server rules do state "1) Game and Forums Content must stay all ages-appropiated. The use of sexual explicit content and offensive language may end up with your account being terminated."
    Or maybe we just do what Extrel asks, let him back ingame and the whole server should block him.
    Heck, the registration email sent when you create an account could just simply state:
    "Welcome to the world of Aura Kindom!
    And by the way, please just block Chinari, since he will insult and use inappropiate language in World Chat because the rules doesn't apply to him at all".

A banneable bug is any ingame error that can be used for your advantage by a distortion of the game's original intention.

Idk if my english is bad or what. But from what I know. Getting advantage is benifiting from a bug in any form. Just tell me how the heck did they benifit of it. .

Unless fun is crime in 2k18 there is no reason for this ban ?_?. They tried to relog and kept thier bug. Its not thier fault that alot of content has holes like cheese on this server . And u got report on the case as it was happening. Did u fix the bug alr? or u still can just leave f40 with debuff and infest Navea.

Am not taking anyside but they didn't abuse ToS .

Quote Originally Posted by Dardu View Post
    A banneable bug is any ingame error that can be used for your advantage by a distortion of the game's original intention.

Idk if my english is bad or what. But from what I know. Getting advantage is benifiting from a bug in any form. Just tell me how the heck did they benifit of it. .

Unless fun is crime in 2k18 there is no reason for this ban ?_?. They tried to relog and kept thier bug. Its not thier fault that alot of content has holes like cheese on this server . And u got report on the case as it was happening. Did u fix the bug alr? or u still can just leave f40 with debuff and infest Navea.

Am not taking anyside but they didn't abuse ToS .
    That's what I didn't got from ''bug abuse'' ban.
    Elfo (Wiz/Shuri)
    Queck

how about just change the reason to racism/harassment and be done with it. everyone and their mothers are hanging onto that bug abuse technicality like their life depends on it
    iPokeStuff