Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quick Server's Maintenance on April 13

Hello Envoys!
    Today we will have to perform a quick server maintenance to fix a few issues, some of them related to this week's maintenance.
    The fixed bugs are the following:

- Fixes to skills: Purple Lightning, Lightning Strike, Raging Slash, Fireball and Meteor Shot (for Duelist, Katar, Ravager and Wizard).

These skills weren't working as intended and they have been previously reported. After tracking down reasons related to the latest Channel Crashes, we have found these errors were related to them. Thankfully after this quick maintenance, the situation will be more stable and you won't get randomly disconnected/DC from channels.

- Fixes to Time Library Nightmare Floor 13: We have fix the problem with the non-disappearing NPC that was causing that floor 13 could be repeated endlessly.

- Fixes to Time Library Nightmare Floor 13,14 and 15 Drop: The statues has been replaced for the correspondant Golden Special Masteries that will be dropping on those floors. In case the overall drop still needs to be review, we will implement further changes next week. We also plan to do some modifications in Floor 13, 14 and 15 overall stats of Bosses since as we have been told, the difficulty for these floors right now makes finishing quite a complex and time consuming task.

The restart/maintenance will not be long and take, as top, 45 minutes/1 hour. We appreciate everyone's patience on the matter, it is important we perform this quick fix to avoid any crashes during ST times this weekend.

Do I need to say anything?
    You just said yourself what the cause of the channel crashes were, classes that we don't even play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioriyus View Post

You just said yourself what the cause of the channel crashes were, classes that we don't even play.
    I'm pretty sure at least some people play them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    I'm pretty sure at least some people play them lol.
    I was refering to myself and Grab, who were banned for "Crashing channel 1 on sunday"

I was refering to myself and Grab, who were banned for "Crashing channel 1 on sunday"
    Oh I see, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tamagochan00 View Post
    Would you please fix the guardian skill Roar? i can't use it on Sky tower because it buggs the boss and heals all the hp of the boss and made it immortal.
    Wait what. Is it just the "Reduce Boss HP to 90% so it looks like healing" or is it an actual bug o3o.

Oh dear. I was expecting you to post here.
    We already stated some of the problems with those certain skills are related to the Channel Crashes we have randomly been having since months ago, mostly on weekends, from time to time. This might be a solution and hopefully the problem will be solved with today's maintenance. But I never stated it was the only possible cause of Channel Crashes, either certainly I didn't said it was the cause of Sunday's crash of channel 1 (which it was, indeed, a different crash).

You and Grab took a debuff from floor 40 that should and must stay in Floor 40. It shouldnt work outside Floor 40, and if it does, the reason behind it is a bug. What do we ask players to do when they find a bug? If you read our rules, the right answer is to immediately report it to the staff. What we don't ask players to do when they encounter a bug? To exploit it turning everyone into monsters in Navea to amuse yourself for five minutes.

I will give it to you that it was funny. But that's not the point. It was an action against our rules, specifically. And it had severe consequences. After the mission/zone tried to load all those spreading buffs that shouldn't have been in that map in the first place, the channel crashed. The result could have been worse. If the channel wasn't immediately lifted, everyone in Navea would have been stuck outside the game all Sunday.

At some point, it comes a time when you have to do some recognition of guilt. You can't pretend complete innocence when this already happened, accidentally, in another opportunity. And the only solution was for the GMs to kill everyone in Navea. It doesn't help either that is not (in your case) your first ban, or the first time that we have to call yours or Grab's attention because your behaviour in the game is simply disruptive.

If you feel unfair that you are banned because of what happened on Sunday, let me change your ban reason into something else. Insults in World Chat? Racism? Harrassment? You name it, because I have all those reports just piling up about you from players. It really really doesn't help your case when you was previously banned for a similar attitude, we gave you another chance, and your behaviour doesn't seem to change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    If you feel unfair that you are banned because of what happened on Sunday, let me change your ban reason into something else. Insults in World Chat? Racism? Harrassment? You name it, because I have all those reports just piling up about you from players. It really really doesn't help your case when you was previously banned for a similar attitude, we gave you another chance, and your behaviour doesn't seem to change at all.
    I have no clue what they could say to contest this. Maybe that people should just block them while they continue having fun, I don't know. They'll probably still say something against it but it may be a more fitting (albeit generalized) reason for their ban. I think that Bug Abuse was just the last straw. Either way, there was intent behind it that points to bad behaviour. It might just lessen their need to uh... defend themselves.

/).(\ -sits in a corner-

Whats the purpose of the block system if people don't wanna use it ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Oh dear. I was expecting you to post here.
    We already stated some of the problems with those certain skills are related to the Channel Crashes we have randomly been having since months ago, mostly on weekends, from time to time. This might be a solution and hopefully the problem will be solved with today's maintenance. But I never stated it was the only possible cause of Channel Crashes, either certainly I didn't said it was the cause of Sunday's crash of channel 1 (which it was, indeed, a different crash).

You and Grab took a debuff from floor 40 that should and must stay in Floor 40. It shouldnt work outside Floor 40, and if it does, the reason behind it is a bug. What do we ask players to do when they find a bug? If you read our rules, the right answer is to immediately report it to the staff. What we don't ask players to do when they encounter a bug? To exploit it turning everyone into monsters in Navea to amuse yourself for five minutes.

I will give it to you that it was funny. But that's not the point. It was an action against our rules, specifically. And it had severe consequences. After the mission/zone tried to load all those spreading buffs that shouldn't have been in that map in the first place, the channel crashed. The result could have been worse. If they channel wasn't immediately lifted, everyone in Navea would have been stuck outside the game all Sunday.

At some point, it comes a time when you have to do some recognition of guilt. You can't pretend complete innocence when this already happened, accidentally, in another opportunity. And the only solution was for the GMs to kill everyone in Navea. It doesn't help either that is not (in your case) your first ban, or the first time that we have to call yours or Grab's attention because your behaviour in the game is simply disruptive.

Okay, firstly, you stated to me that I was banned for the channel crash and nothing else, if this is crash was for something else the please do explain, cause I would love to know how we did this. Then you stated an entirely different reason to Grab. Next, how could we have brought the debuff into Navea when we finished our raid around 40 mins~ before all of this occurred, and better yet, the channel crashed before the bug happened.

The channel didn't crash because of the transforming, the transforming happened because of the channel crash. But it looks like you haven't read all the info given to you in Grabs thread titled "Dear, Aura." perhaps you should.

Okay, firstly, you stated to me that I was banned for the channel crash and nothing else, if this is crash was for something else the please do explain, cause I would love to know how we did this. Then you stated an entirely different reason to Grab. Next, how could we have brought the debuff into Navea when we finished our raid around 40 mins~ before all of this occurred, and better yet, the channel crashed before the bug happened.

The channel didn't crash because of the transforming, the transforming happened because of the channel crash. But it looks like you haven't read all the info given to you in Grabs thread titled "Dear, Aura." perhaps you should.
    If you are really pretending to change my mind, then just answer me one thing:
    Your buffs were bugued. Was the bug reported, or exploited?