Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Quick Server's Maintenance on April 13

Hello Envoys!
    Today we will have to perform a quick server maintenance to fix a few issues, some of them related to this week's maintenance.
    The fixed bugs are the following:

- Fixes to skills: Purple Lightning, Lightning Strike, Raging Slash, Fireball and Meteor Shot (for Duelist, Katar, Ravager and Wizard).

These skills weren't working as intended and they have been previously reported. After tracking down reasons related to the latest Channel Crashes, we have found these errors were related to them. Thankfully after this quick maintenance, the situation will be more stable and you won't get randomly disconnected/DC from channels.

- Fixes to Time Library Nightmare Floor 13: We have fix the problem with the non-disappearing NPC that was causing that floor 13 could be repeated endlessly.

- Fixes to Time Library Nightmare Floor 13,14 and 15 Drop: The statues has been replaced for the correspondant Golden Special Masteries that will be dropping on those floors. In case the overall drop still needs to be review, we will implement further changes next week. We also plan to do some modifications in Floor 13, 14 and 15 overall stats of Bosses since as we have been told, the difficulty for these floors right now makes finishing quite a complex and time consuming task.

The restart/maintenance will not be long and take, as top, 45 minutes/1 hour. We appreciate everyone's patience on the matter, it is important we perform this quick fix to avoid any crashes during ST times this weekend.

Do I need to say anything?
    You just said yourself what the cause of the channel crashes were, classes that we don't even play.
    Chinari S7 Lancer - Arehateru S6 Necromancer - Prystel lv 84 Ravager
    Lu_Lingqi lv 90 DPS Bard

Hopefully no ch crash on fl29 again after this maint nor in fl31

Thanks for the work devs & aura

**coughs , leaves daku meme**
    imgur.com/f0JhyJM

Hope now server got more stable
    Contact only for RU community
    Concact in FB
    Discord: Alexandr Stolbunov#9832
    NEW IGN:
    Lavalord (Rava)
    Insidius (Shuri)

Hope now people dont get falsely banned.

Ty for carry Aura and Ty for fixes
    https://tinyurl.com/Slv5RavComplimation Slv5 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation
    https://tinyurl.com/5ManStHell 5 Man 1-40 STH Video

Quote Originally Posted by Sioriyus View Post

Do I need to say anything?
    You just said yourself what the cause of the channel crashes were, classes that we don't even play.
    I'm pretty sure at least some people play them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    I'm pretty sure at least some people play them lol.
    I was refering to myself and Grab, who were banned for "Crashing channel 1 on sunday"
    Chinari S7 Lancer - Arehateru S6 Necromancer - Prystel lv 84 Ravager
    Lu_Lingqi lv 90 DPS Bard

Would you please fix the guardian skill Roar? i can't use it on Sky tower because it buggs the boss and heals all the hp of the boss and made it immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioriyus View Post
    I was refering to myself and Grab, who were banned for "Crashing channel 1 on sunday"
    Oh I see, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tamagochan00 View Post
    Would you please fix the guardian skill Roar? i can't use it on Sky tower because it buggs the boss and heals all the hp of the boss and made it immortal.
    Wait what. Is it just the "Reduce Boss HP to 90% so it looks like healing" or is it an actual bug o3o.