AFK Fishing Disconnects.

I've been having this problem for over a year now, it only really started after one of the really major updates (it was around the nightmare or awakening i believe). Essentially, any time I'm inactive for a long period of time or I'm AFK fishing, my game disconnects. I've tried forcing my firewall to stop resetting my connection as well as turning off the reset connection in windows and that doesn't help what so ever. I have really good internet connection and nothing else seems to be disconnecting except for Aura Kingdom. I have no idea what to do.
    SEVENFOLD: Gunslinger/Shuri [99]
    PAIS:Bard/Sorc [7?]

AFK. Fishing.
    Also, it doesnt matter that your internet is really good, maybe its connection to the server isnt, or, this same connection might "flicker" and DC you.
    "[When the sun] reaches the Fountain of Grief, it halts; its female attendant rests her horses. This is called the Suspended Chariot."

you do realise that afk fishing is literally part of the game, right? im not using a bot. also, i have really good connection. it says IN my post that nothing else disconnects, and ive had flickers before that don't disconnect AK or my other games. its only whilst im fishing or not 'moving'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfold View Post
    you do realise that afk fishing is literally part of the game, right? im not using a bot. also, i have really good connection. it says IN my post that nothing else disconnects, and ive had flickers before that don't disconnect AK or my other games. its only whilst im fishing or not 'moving'.
    Question:
    Do you keep the game minimize while you afk fish, or are you using more than one client using a vm?
    Cause that might be related.

i don't keep my window minimized, but it happens whether or not its minimized. i also don't use other clients.

updating this because so far my game continues to disconnect regularly whilst afk fishing. my window isnt minimized. it was fixed for a little while up until the most recent maintenance, and continued to disconnect me again.

i keep crashing even after i delete game.bin and full scan.

im still having random disconnects and my internet is completely fine. this is getting unplayable, sometimes i disconnect as soon as i get in world too.

bringing this thread back because THIS IS STILL HAPPENING.

I feel you. Even now this still happens, I normally like to leave it overnight but I can't do it because after 2hrs(ish) the game disconnects, so it's not worth it