Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Thank you to all the new recruits. There's a few info I want to share before we proceed:
    1. I will be granting access to all new recruitment additions later today,
    2. There has been already MANY bugs reports about the new content which we are working to fix.
    3. We will have a new patch to all the beta testers incoming at the mid of next week, which many solutions to all reports given so far.
    4. Between the testing, fixes and translations we have to add, I appreciate everyone's patience until the new content is ready (since this is a very big patch).
    5. I am aware we haven't made any changes on the Paragon and Promotions last week, since we were focused on making the beta test work for everyone involved in the testing process. We will have a quick maintenance tomorrow, close to 4pm (server time) in which we will add new items to the game. Paragon will change in that opportunity, same for Bonus Mall and the AP and LP Promotions.
    Am i still be able to join the beta? i need to redownload my Twinsaga to get my ingame name which im downloading right now as this message being sent and i wont be able to install it after work

IGN : Brysfal

IGN : Brysfal

IGN : HellsOlivia
    IGN : JubeiChan
    IGN : DarkBulet

Ign: Ev1lCookie
    IGN: Ev1lCookie

IGN: Mistake

IGN: KittenChan

Not sure if Im too late or not, but I'll try help out as much as I can if possible ^^ !