Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Full Support Guardian Guide

Hey Guys

Since there is no Updated version for a Full Tank Build, I would like to share mine as an Guide. This is maybe not the Perfect one cause i dont go in the detail too much and also no Professional like the others here, but at least a good way to play this class.

Why did i even play support tank in a Game that is based on dps classes? I guess cause I love this more and sure Dps Guard is nice but not quite the right for me so here is my Full Guard xD

Stats

You can begin with DMG/HP you should also put some in spd till you can get 45-50% without the stats

Subclass
    For Partys and Raids Bard of course

Solo Dungeons are easier with a sub like Ravager, Crusader or Lancer (its funny just pull and use Magical Apocalypse) xD

My Gear and Masteries

For 80 use Azazels set you dont need to craft Eternity Feather as Trophy, you can take Guzigla and maybe Law till 85.
    For 90+ I use full Glaciar, 80 Accessoires Collapsed Empire and the 85 Trophys Pair of Hearts and Gustos Armor (switched now to s5 trophys shown below).
    Yes it isnt full +30 yet, also i wouldnt craft the 101 cause its too expensive for me right now for some stats more maybe in the future, but close most of them are +25 its good for STH, TDKN and also the higher Dungeons. For Weapon SS i use Lava and the stats are most likely HP and Dmg

Gear in Planning for SL 1- 5 and Beyond )O)

S1 Top set

S 5 Bottom set (you dont need the top cause its worse then 90/s1)

S1 Accessory

Weapon for SL 5

Trophys for SL 5

My Envoy and Weapon Mastery

the left Mastery is nice especially the pull for the Shout :3

Second Envoy You can try both what you like more

My Gaia Emblems
    Note: Those are the best I could get, I enjoyed the ones with Reflect, but Lightningskill dmg + dmg or dmg against something like Dark would be a better choice

Mount Stats, you can also use all stats +

Eido star buffs

I use Bealdor cause I like him, but you can use Seiryuu for more Lightning dmg, Red Muramasa for Zeal or any Nocturnal Eidolon

Costume Enchantment

This is how everything looks with 110 and equipment on +30

Hope this will Help some of you and its okay as a "basic" guide. I got this Tank build after lots of experiences on os and ps, it work for me quite well. If you have any Questions or Suggestions feel free to comment or PM me
    Last edited by Dalia; 02-07-2019 at 11:45 AM.

good guide but i still prefer going dps tank build overall, phalanx and sub bard already enough to keep you alive at most situations. for tdkn alone is where i just use left path but still with dps gear.
    Last edited by HyperDrive; 02-20-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDrive View Post
    good guide but i still prefer going dps tank build overall, phalanx and sub bard already enough to keep you alive at most situations. for tdkn alone is where i just use left path but still with dps gear.
    Sure DPS Guard is good too and can make OP dmg for a Tank Class^^I have full dmg/crit gear for Solo dungeons, but I like the full support more.I now some guys that want to go this way too or are switching to it on lv 90 and since there is no Updated Guide I wanted to share my way of playing it and maybe it can help some of them ^^

Wow, I actually wonder that nobody came up to shittalk about this guide yet...

Oh well, I like it. And you managed to make it shorter than other guides I've seen so far. (Thats good as well, cuz I am just lazy to read a page full of text.)

So...nice work!

P.s: Dalinab, S5 when? -nosebleed-
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10
    Sedar - Duelist Slv.8 | Thani - Bow Slv.5 | EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4

Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    Wow, I actually wonder that nobody came up to shittalk about this guide yet...

Oh well, I like it. And you managed to make it shorter than other guides I've seen so far. (Thats good as well, cuz I am just lazy to read a page full of text.)

So...nice work!

P.s: Dalinab, S5 when? -nosebleed-
    yeah i wonder too that nothing came like"ugh this is so bad why making a full tank anyways" xD road to S5 maybe after maint i mean its 1 week left with x2 exp, 3 days one lvl should do the trick xD and also i need a good group with my carry slaves huehue

Lilli will do his job as carry, i know i know.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10
    Sedar - Duelist Slv.8 | Thani - Bow Slv.5 | EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4

nah more like my Guildies i guess lil has enough to carry with nami and blumi xD

Hello...nice guide.

I just wonder one thing...if you want to be really tanky, why do you ignore elemental resistance? Some of the most deadly skills bosses have are elemental and with envoy + mount you can reduce them by 35% (60% with correct elemental armor too!) which seems too good to pass up on if going support.

Even just the elemental resist from weapon spec would be good.

Just wonder why you choose not to use that ^^.

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    Hello...nice guide.

I just wonder one thing...if you want to be really tanky, why do you ignore elemental resistance? Some of the most deadly skills bosses have are elemental and with envoy + mount you can reduce them by 35% (60% with correct elemental armor too!) which seems too good to pass up on if going support.

Even just the elemental resist from weapon spec would be good.

Just wonder why you choose not to use that ^^.
    wondering about that also.
    some people told me before that elemental resistance mounts are bugged. can someone test that??

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    wondering about that also.
    some people told me before that elemental resistance mounts are bugged. can someone test that??
    It's not, at least in pve. The damage reduction is quite noticeable and really helpful, although atm I prefer allstat 20% for better looking stats.

Do note, they only reduce enemy elemental skills damage, not their violent skill or their auto attacks. But still helpful.

~~~

Also, Prickliness envoy as a whole is just utterly unremarkable. It reflects after your mitigations including def, and doesn't ignore enemy reduction either, so it's doubly reduced from its potential damage and ends up being almost unnoticeable, even in pvp.
    Last edited by Sayori; 03-22-2018 at 02:00 AM.