View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" ??

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is worthless, I will not buy it, better spend ingame gold on something else

9 32.14%
  • Time is Money: 10k AP ~ 50$ us

2 7.14%
  • I dont care about money, I would love to get this

0 0%
  • I think Aura should not sell or make this affordable right now. wait till cap level become 200.

17 60.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 918 View Post
    any "veteran" bother to farm 999 sth sigils and hades coin to just 85 a char with current easy xp curve ? I am curious
    Les create a special poll for dis. (^:

Cats are life

Minipluto, bow/bard, TFD
    DORARARARARARARARARA
    DORA

First the post and then this link https://zenhabits.net/respond/. Feels lyf man.

Why not just enjoy the event and get rewards? Why do u need to explain dis so thoroughly. 😴😴 just stop over thinking._.

renec/Tarif

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    the option E is to trade the insta card with 999 STH + 999 nightmare coin (thru encylopedia maybe?).
    similar thing like 999 nightmare coin for a chance to get 1 hades weapon.

This option will limit the benefit to only for veteran players.
    No newbie will be able to get TONS of that COINS.

I dont want the game to be easier. the game is indeed fine like this for most people.

Part of what I want is for a certain part of the game to be less annoying, especially for veteran players.

It is annoying to retake main quest for every alternative characters! dont u think so?

will be nice if we have another option on getting high level alternative chars (which is we did, the insta card, its just not available for us).
    thats my current point right now.

its as simple like that.

PS: U never say im lazy, read carefully please, the first word is "Guys", which is definitely for everyone that label me like that, not u.
    please keep this thread on topic. thank you. cheers!
    sorry if i offended you at one point or more, its because you are rude at the first place, good thing u realize that and REALLY reread the whole thread.
    none of the vet players agree with this clearly from the responses. and no it's not annoying to retake main quests on new char, no one is forcing you to make alts. it's your own wish. don't want quests, or grind, don't make alts. it's not rocket science.

Guys, dont label me as "lazy people that want to throw away AP for insta level!"

Im not a person like that.

SIMPLE POINT:
    retaking BABY STEP is bad. cause we are not baby anymore!!!
    honestly, couldnt think better way to deliver messages. hope u guys understand
    Doesnt that mean you are lazy anyway? .-.

renec/Tarif

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by 918 View Post
    any "veteran" bother to farm 999 sth sigils and hades coin to just 85 a char with current easy xp curve ? I am curious
    its not leveling up to lv 85 only. its the main quest part that we need to do manually!! thats the annoying part, not the leveling part!

Quote Originally Posted by Minipluto View Post
    u kno wat, fk dis.

I wanted to write more constructive opinions, but I dun see da point in it.
    I dun see da point in discussing things with someone, who thinks 50$ and 65$ are same shiet (hahaha, am I rite, countries from Asia or Europe???). I dun want discuss things with someone, who, instead of accepting other ppl's opinion, would just keep saying same things again and again CLEARLY seeing dat ppl are against it. I dun want to talk to person, who keeps refering to himself while suggesting things for server.

I do see people are against the option B and C. its not a good option for most people anymore. I understand and agree.

D option? on 200 lvl cup 85 ticket will be useless af.
    wdy mean its useless??
    thats still hours or even days of doin repetitive main quest!
    im not talking about leveling to 85, leveling is indeed easy! just spam monster books.
    its about the main quest part thats crazy annoying!

I'm actually surprised dis thread is still opened.
    LF > Aura or GMs to close it.
    Minipluto, please be fair, there is still time for other part of the world that have their opinion unheard.
    thread still on point. not out of topic. would love to hear opinion from people that actually read and understand the situation.

I like ur TLDR
    u did a good job!
    #3 is gone tho. so many people are against it.
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Spend the time you are writing those (very )long messages in doing a few quests you will see 85 is not hard

Stop writting like a car salesman, that doesn't work in the internet, people are against it, they've heard your "points", they're still against it

Also "would love to hear opinion from people that actually read and understand the situation."
    And exactly that, you only read what they writte and do nothing else, you don't take their opinions in consideration nor you'll ever learn to grow out of your mindset. The world does not revolve around you, get over it and sleep better at night without thinking nothing is fair

Also stop talking for other people like you know them to favor your own points or ease your ego, we don't need more donald trumps in the world

wdy mean its useless??
    thats still hours or even days of doin repetitive main quest!
    im not talking about leveling to 85, leveling is indeed easy! just spam monster books.
    its about the main quest part thats crazy annoying!
    With new lvl cap arrives new dgs. With new dgs arrive new locations. With new locations arrives new quest lines. Do I nid to continue?

Minipluto, please be fair
    No, cus, as a Pluto, I'm rly cold to ppl. haha, get it? cus Pluto is liek −229 °C haha nice pun Pluto pls kill me
    Tho dis thread doesn't nid moar opinions tbh. Esp when Aura have said her final decision. :\

Cats are life

Minipluto, bow/bard, TFD
    DORARARARARARARARARA
    DORA

[SIZE=4]
    yay mom campaaa!!
    What do u think about the option E: trade "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" with 999 STH coin + 999 nightmare coins??
    this way, loyal zombie players like me can benefit with the feature.
    isnt it waste to have it, but not using it?

If i need to choose between doin main quest up till lv 85, vs those coins ( 999 STH coin + 999 nightmare coins) for the same result (character lv 85)

I would rather grind sth and nightmare mode.

its repetitive, but its FUN and NOT DULL!

Honestly, I still don't want it as something normalized. Just because you have a main character doesn't mean you know how to play other classes right off the bat. As of now, the only way to get the item is to win the event. Sure gold weapon costumes you can't reroll doesn't feel much of a reward spamming that many nightmare dungeons, but I'm pretty sure there'd be something worth getting in the future with the currencies we currently have but not much use for (like Gold Dragon Points). The insta 85 item is something I wouldn't bother getting even if it was made available.

Doesn't even have something to do with it being pay-to-win. Because it's an Event Reward. Treat it as a rarity. For example, the Luciana Skin for Endora. Only 10 people won that event a few years back and that skin has never appeared again since then. (T^T I'd want it though.)