View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" ??

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is worthless, I will not buy it, better spend ingame gold on something else

9 32.14%
  • Time is Money: 10k AP ~ 50$ us

2 7.14%
  • I dont care about money, I would love to get this

0 0%
  • I think Aura should not sell or make this affordable right now. wait till cap level become 200.

17 60.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Beta Tester

[SURVEY] "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" | How much are you willing to pay for it ??

ADDITIONAL ANSWER:
    E. Trade with 999 STH + 999 Nightmare coin.
    this is an additional answer that i just think of along the way.
    sadly, i cannot edit the poll answer T_T
    but yeah, u get it, not buyable with ap/bp, but people can still get it with those BIG amount of coins.
    this way, only loyal players can get the benefit, which i think, we deserve it? its actually harder than doin main quest, but its fun, and not dull.

if a GM see this and can help me edit the poll, really appreciated.

Hi hi everyone!

before you respond to this thread, please do kindly spend time to read this: https://zenhabits.net/respond/
    especially, If you still have a teenager like mind. I know, most of u.

without further ado, my intention on creating this survey/poll:
    1. Promoting the usually lonely ak forum event. (yes, you guys should participate on this forum event! great prize!):
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...038#post162038
    2. gather support / rebuttal regarding my point of view. (described below)
    to hopefully help/push Aura to make a better plan regarding "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" affordability.
    3. having fun.

Background story:
    Is this coincidence or not? one of my wishes just come true.
    ty Aura.

everyone who know me, will atleast know that Im always against a bad/dull type of repetition.
    in this particular time, im talking about the Main quest on AK.

"People need to spend hours or even days to finish main quests before they can reach the end game experience (lv 90++)."
    I am not talking about the first time when people doing it. ~ Main quest is needed, for new players to understand and learn basic of the game. ~

Im talking about when you make your second or third or even your 17th characters. (CMIIW, 17 is current # of classes in the game?)
    doing it once, is needed.
    doing it twice, is ok
    but hey, there must be a limit for it to be still ok (depend on the person)?? what is ur limit??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Why? ~ Finding the perfect class/role that IS you.

When playing this game, my first character is a Ravager. I dont like it, I dont enjoy it.
    I notice, Ravager is not me! Then, I tried to make a 2nd character, which is a holy sword.
    I like some part of it, but still, holy sword is not me. Holy sword is fit more for players that like to gamble (zeal Holy slash).
    Next is Shuriken, this is completely not me (a timing playstyle class)
    Lancer is ok (APM class, most teenager like this, have the biggest D in the game ~ DPS! ).
    Guardian is the best so far that fit my personality. Hi fellow main guardian outthere!

short story, I keep trying to fine "myself"??
    up to this point (after 2 years), im still curious, is there a one class that will fit me the best?

How about you? you might have similar thoughts.

Here is another why:
    When people playing mmorpg, fundamentally people want to play a role, most of the time a role that is different from them (wearing a mask).

aka,
    Sometime i want to be Holy sword, sometimes i want to be a lancer,
    sometimes i just want to be myself, a guardian.

Ask yourself this question, what is your real motivation / enjoyment from playing mmorpg compare to any other type of game??
    Isnt it playing different roles that is represent You or someone that u prefer to be?
    (wearing pretty costumes, having cats that follow u around, get lifetime opportunity to be the 1st on the leader-board, acknowledgment)

Here is the problem: annoying repetitive main quests.
    this is not a big problem when the level cap is 65, but our level cap is soon to be 110?!

Fortunately, Aura and team put a potential solution for this: "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket"
    However, they dont have a plan yet to release it on ap/bp or even as ingame affordable item (thru nightmare dun etc).
    proof: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...l=1#post162035

I would love, with this post, to get more support on why this is necessary to be accessible to general players,
    not just a reward for rare events that only small portion of the community will participate. (looking on the low participation of forum events)
    In my opinion, it is a waste of time to have this great feature, but only few people can enjoy it.
    appreciated your opinion.

Here is a simple question that I think can help summarize to support of the argument.

How much are you willing to pay for "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" ??

here are my thought about the possible answers (number) including explanation:

A. It is worthless, I will not buy it, better spend ingame gold on something else: costumes etc ;p
    Well, I would love to hear your reason why "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" is worthless.
    Furthermore, are u satisfied with the #(how many) of character that u currently have?? and why? thank you.

B. Time is Money : 10k AP ~ 50$ us
    USA min wage is around 10$ per hour, total hours spend to finish main quest up to lv 85, ~ 12-16 hours (including break in between).
    if we put it to the 1st world country "time is money", 100$ is a good number for the benefit of "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket".
    Unfortunately, AKto is an international game, people from 3rd world country might think 100$ is expensive and beyond their reach.
    so, lets generously divide it by 2, aka ~50$ or 10k AP or 20k in-game gold (AP rate 1:2)

C. I dont care about money, I would love to get this : 50k AP ~ 250$
    no explanation needed.

D. I think Aura should not sell or make this affordable right now. this can X the game, because of X
    we should wait till level cap become 200. (might be too late)
    please explain ur X.

if GM see this and can help me edit the poll, really appreciated.
    but yeah, u get it, not buyable with ap/bp, but people can still get it with those BIG amount of coins.
    this way, only loyal players can get the benefit, which i think, we deserve it? its actually harder than doin main quest, but its fun, and not dull.

TLDR : dont have time/motivation to do main quests for ALTERNATIVE characters, aura has the solution but arent planning to use it. help!
    isnt it better to have other option rather than goin thru main quests to level up alternative characters?? (see option E)

Voting and explanation part is voluntarily!
    Thank you very much!

PS: please keep this thread on topic... Love u guys!

Here is my old poll post, just in case u r interested: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...in-daily-basis
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 09:06 AM.

FeelsDumbMan

Chinari S7 Lancer - Arehateru S6 Necromancer - Prystel lv 84 Ravager
    Lu_Lingqi lv 90 DPS Bard

Bruh?

Bruh..

Wooooow

Woaaaw
    ❀ Yurissa - Sorcerer/Shuriken ❀
    ❀ Treachery - Shuriken/Bard ❀

❀ Art By Dahnn ❀
    https://www.deviantart.com/soleworker

Before this gets closed, cuz it will: What Anya said on the event thread IS ALREADY AURA'S OPINION ON THE MATTER, Aura already said multiple times that she doesnt pretend to put that item for sell (maybe in a long future, maybe).

My take on the topic: Item for the lazy, and even tho this is a private server and I'm one of the biggest lazy person on this server, the item is a joke, totally unfair and was only created cuz X-Legend LOVES to milk money out of their players. Also, your TLDR is so personal/selfish, good luck with that sir, I'm certain people will totally agree with you *wink* *wink* Aura *wink* *wink*
    "[When the sun] reaches the Fountain of Grief, it halts; its female attendant rests her horses. This is called the Suspended Chariot."

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Heis View Post
    Before this gets closed, cuz it will: What Anya said on the event thread IS ALREADY AURA'S OPINION ON THE MATTER, Aura already said multiple times that she doesnt pretend to put that item for sell (maybe in a long future, maybe).

My take on the topic: Item for the lazy, and even tho this is a private server and I'm one of the biggest lazy person on this server, the item is a joke, totally unfair and was only created cuz X-Legend LOVES to milk money out of their players. Also, your TLDR is so personal/selfish, good luck with that sir, I'm certain people will totally agree with you *wink* *wink* Aura *wink* *wink*

"Aura already said multiple times".

I am not aware of this!
    I dont even know that this feature is from AKTW. I thought Aura and team specially make it for this server.
    forgive my ignorance.

I do like to hear a genuine opinion like yours.
    hope people who only react (yaaay wwowww bruhhh) to this, edit their opinion too, and act more kind to me.

I remember that Aura said about her server is Less Pay To Win compare to other AK server.

about my TLDR, I would love to revise that.
    me, myself have 4 characters already doin main quests till atleast 80. do u still think im lazy??

my problem is, I will not "Have Time". playing this game for almost 2 years already, il get busy in the future. we are.

I dont understand about "Unfairness" with this feature.

are u winning if u have lot of characters slv1?? I really dont get this part.
    this game are targeted for casual players. barely a competitive environment!

having lot of characters is for personal enjoyment, not for competitive gain. thats my opinion.
    again, what is unfair about this??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    same thing with classes shaming action.
    Why do u need to compare/care your progress with others??
    Why do u need to care if other persons have more slv1 characters than u??

Focus on yourself, enjoy the game.

do u instantly win if u have more characters slv1 than ur firends??
    the point of the game is to enjoy the game, have fun in the game.

I mean, if you want to have real competition, do it the right way, do PVP. or play a competitive game.

You are a bully if do a class shaming action, same with this.
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 05:06 AM.

I feel like you're only looking at yourself here - sure you want the cards to level to 85 because ur lazy and have real life like everyone else on the serv doesn't or something.
    However, the problem lies in that the "unfairness" you don't seem to understand is potentially economy killing.
    -Situation A: Cards are untradable and only on AP for fiddy bucks. Poor ole' peasants can't afford them. The USP of this serv is that anything you can get with irl money you can get with time and patience with lp and whatnot.
    -Situation B: Cards are tradable - rich people monopolize them - economy takes heavy blow and inflates.

editing because situation C: Which of course we can have them on LP but ofc that'd limit the profit for Aura-chama and thus be an exercise in futility and lead to people being rather whimsical with characters which i'm sure there would be no negative repercussions for at all...
    Last edited by Yuushirou; 02-13-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuushirou View Post
    I feel like you're only looking at yourself here - sure you want the cards to level to 85 because ur lazy and have real life like everyone else on the serv doesn't or something.
    However, the problem lies in that the "unfairness" you don't seem to understand is potentially economy killing.
    -Situation A: Cards are untradable and only on AP for fiddy bucks. Poor ole' peasants can't afford them. The USP of this serv is that anything you can get with irl money you can get with time and patience with lp and whatnot.
    -Situation B: Cards are tradable - rich people monopolize them - economy takes heavy blow and inflates.

editing because situation C: Which of course we can have them on LP but ofc that'd limit the profit for Aura-chama and thus be an exercise in futility and lead to people being rather whimsical with characters which i'm sure there would be no negative repercussions for at all...
    situation B, I dont get how the rich people monopolize the cards??

but i do get that there is a potential to kill economy.

nevertheless, I made a mistake, i should have put an additional option (E), which is,

not buyable with ap or bp, but people can still get it with "999 STH coin + 999 nightmare coin" for example.

similar method like hades weapon.

what are u guys opinion about the E option??
    is it still gonna kill the economy??

Sorry, im just so sick doin main quests. a dull repetition if u have a dream to make 17 characters.
    I did 4 already, up to 85++. i dont think il do the 5-6th one manually anytime soon.

but yeah, u get it, not buyable with ap/bp, but people can still get it with those BIG amount of coins
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 08:04 AM.