Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Anya View Post
    the item is not planned to be released on either ap or bp shop, and in regard to your request, it's something you should be asking paydrake, not us, we don't have any plans on accepting any alternative to paydrake, so would be nice if you could stop asking that in every thread, thank you
    Ty for the answer Anya, wish i got answer from Aura too, since I believe she has more power on the decision making.

Nevertheless, hopefully you are not joking, Im gonna make separate thread specifically for the "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket".
    what a waste of work (quests, etc) just to release it on special occasion. hopefully the community have enough demands to support it.

the reason why im asking u guys and not paydrake, because it is a good thing for the server to accept donation with crypto.
    Some donator dont need AP/BP, they just genuinely enjoy the game and want to donate to the server. bypassing paydrake.
    it is super easy to put a wallet address, somewhere in the forum, or main akto website.

Quote Originally Posted by Elni View Post
    Ahh yes, did you hear of the crypto currency bubble popping and prices crashing yet? i think it happened like a month ago?
    Of course, its expected.
    "What Goes Up Must Come Down"
    we called it RED JANUARY.
    Whales taking advantages of CNY, wall street bonus mid jan, and more.

If you are interested, just PM me.
    I would love to spend time with nice discussion regarding speculation with the future of crypto/fin tech, blockchain, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Question to @Victoria regarding this forum event:

"These letters are scattered under [GM]Victoria's Post"
    T____T

dont u think this is too general??
    any date ranges? (for example, your post from year of 2017 only)
    appreciated more hints.

when we post our secret code, are spaces allowed??
    for example: "wordwordwordword" or "word word word word"??
    thank you
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    Ty for the answer Anya, wish i got answer from Aura too, since I believe she has more power on the decision making.

Nevertheless, hopefully you are not joking, Im gonna make separate thread specifically for the "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket".
    what a waste of work (quests, etc) just to release it on special occasion. hopefully the community have enough demands to support it.

the reason why im asking u guys and not paydrake, because it is a good thing for the server to accept donation with crypto.
    Some donator dont need AP/BP, they just genuinely enjoy the game and want to donate to the server. bypassing paydrake.
    it is super easy to put a wallet address, somewhere in the forum, or main akto website.

Level 85 Character Creation will be Non-tradable and only available for ANNIVERSARY EVENT only. That is final decision inside the GM teams, including Aura. So you might want to save your breath and ours from making a new thread regarding that. As for the cryptocurrency, we have no intention to make cryptocurrency available as a donation option, that is also Aura's decision and us. But of course, since our answer doesn't satisfy you and you kept wanting an official answer from Aura herself, feel free to PM her for her answer. There's no need to kept asking the same thing over and over and over in every thread just to get noticed. Because we notice you, and we said our answers already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    Question to @Victoria regarding this forum event:

"These letters are scattered under [GM]Victoria's Post"
    T____T

dont u think this is too general??
    any date ranges? (for example, your post from year of 2017 only)
    appreciated more hints.

when we post our secret code, are spaces allowed??
    for example: "wordwordwordword" or "word word word word"??
    thank you

This is not too general. There's around 232 forum post by me by the moment I check it atm (will be 233 after I posted this reply) and the number will kept raising the more I answer your questions. Spaces allowed, but keep in mind that spaces does not count as secret code.

[Y]

Quote Originally Posted by ishiyamachan19 View Post
    Dose this count replies too?? Or just the initial post??
    Just the initial post of your entry. But keep in mind that you CAN'T EDIT/RESERVE your entries. Since the basis of this event is first come first serve.
    Last edited by [GM]Victoria; 02-15-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Er, does this Lv85 Instant Ticket mean we skip through till lv85 quests as well?
    here >>

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian and Tachi Ronin♦

KhaiRon - Tachi|Ronin【SLv. 5】
    【RETIRED Play Aura Kingdom】
    ♣ いあいじゅつ ♣
    ♥Kirin♥Yae Sakura♥Fu hua♥

Please stop posting non-related replies to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Victoria View Post
    This is not too general. There's around 232 forum post by me by the moment I check it atm (will be 233 after I posted this reply) and the number will kept raising the more I answer your questions. Spaces allowed, but keep in mind that spaces does not count as secret code.
    Well done Victoria you hid them well, I've been trying to scan your posts and none catch my eyes. I give up, I'll level up my alt normally hahaha
    Thanks for the event btw.
    Anneliese
    Classes: Duelist-Bard-Necromancer-Ravager-Lancer

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Well done Victoria you hid them well, I've been trying to scan your posts and none catch my eyes. I give up, I'll level up my alt normally hahaha
    Thanks for the event btw.
    Obviously you won't discover anything yet, the event will start on 15th as stated in first post.
    Last edited by [GM]Victoria; 02-15-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Well, there you go, this was so obvious now that I think about what year this is.

IGN: Seraphica
    Secret Code: ADETREOOEFGHY -> YEAR OF THE DOGE (I absolutely hate you for using that meme and not proper spelling)
    Screenshots:

-------
    [07:11 AM] FreuFreu : I wished AK.to was still a casual game but it isn't anymore