Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    GameMaster [GM]Victoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Navea, Azuria
    Posts
    267

    [Anniversary Event] Stop Giving Us Secret Code Event, Victoria!






    Happy 4th Anniversary Azurians!
    Aside from server anniversary, it marked our 1st year as GMs too!
    Of course, to commemorate this special day, the self-proclaimed 100F STH boss will hold her favorite event of all time to celebrate this occasion!!
    Do you know what event is it? hmmm hmmm, I'm sure the title already giving it away though
    I hope you won't get bored by it (or maybe you are?)
    I'm just lazy to think for some evil ideas like Alex and Andre by spawning Diao Chan World Boss, so cut me some slack ok
    Here we go!!!













    [Forum Event]
    Solve Victoria's Secret Code!
    15th February 2018(Around Maintenance) - 22th February 2018, 11:59 PM Server Time



    Hidden Letters have been discovered on several locations, at FORUM.

    ☼ These letters are scattered under [GM]Victoria's Post, you must assemble these scattered letters to form 4 words which is a Secret Code from Victoria!

    ☼ There are 13 LETTERS in total!

    ☼ You are NOT ALLOWED to RESERVE or EDIT your entries. Reserved/Edited entries will be automatically disqualified.

    ☼ Please follow this format to submit your entry:

    IGN: [Player IGN]
    Secret Code: [The Secret Code you've discovered]
    Screenshots: [Screenshots of these letters forming the Secret Code]

    ☼ Only one IGN is allowed to participate from each account.

    ☼ Your screenshots must consist of each hidden letters. These letters are sorted according to your Secret Code's word.

    ☼ Your screenshots MUST be CROPPED. Only the hidden letters and surrounding text are visible(if there's any).

    EXAMPLE:

    IGN: Victoria
    Secret Code: 107
    Screenshots:















    You're all might be thinking, why you should go this far to find the Secret Code hidden behind numerous post at forum, is the GM trolling you?
    Of course, to pay for your effort, we'll reward you with the one and only, for this occasion only, the super rare


    ☼ Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket ☼


    for the first 3 Winners!!!

    THIS IS A HIDDEN MESSAGE FOR EXAMPLE


    [0]

    [1]

    [7]

  2. #2
    Active User Jewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    818
    Er, does this Lv85 Instant Ticket mean we skip through till lv85 quests as well?

  3. #3
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Er, does this Lv85 Instant Ticket mean we skip through till lv85 quests as well?
    The Insta Level 85 card allows you to create a new character (you cannot use it with already created characters). When you use the Insta Level 85 Card, the characters's Tutorial stage it's a different one, in which you have to complete three small challenges in a different map hosted by the Templars. Once you finish it, the character enters the world of Azuria as a level 85 char. By completing this tutorial quest, you skip all previous quests until that point and CAN ENTER previous maps without problems (You still need to complete the following quests). You also receive a level 80 Godhroon weapon in your mailbox as reward for completing the quest and if not mistaken a box with a few other items.

  4. #4
    Beta Tester
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    The Insta Level 85 card allows you to create a new character (you cannot use it with already created characters). When you use the Insta Level 85 Card, the characters's Tutorial stage it's a different one, in which you have to complete three small challenges in a different map hosted by the Templars. Once you finish it, the character enters the world of Azuria as a level 85 char. By completing this tutorial quest, you skip all previous quests until that point and CAN ENTER previous maps without problems (You still need to complete the following quests). You also receive a level 80 Godhroon weapon in your mailbox as reward for completing the quest and if not mistaken a box with a few other items.
    is this xmas already?? literally, one of my wishes.

    will the prize : "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" be tradeable??
    WTB WTB WTB WTB WTB

    estimation time to release on AP/BP??

    donation with crypto when?? People dont use .... in 2018 anymore

    geez, this annoying Kyaa ask so many questions.
    please do answer.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    is this xmas already?? literally, one of my wishes.

    will the prize : "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" be tradeable??
    WTB WTB WTB WTB WTB

    estimation time to release on AP/BP??

    donation with crypto when?? People dont use .... in 2018 anymore

    geez, this annoying Kyaa ask so many questions.
    please do answer.
    the item is not planned to be released on either ap or bp shop, and in regard to your request, it's something you should be asking paydrake, not us, we don't have any plans on accepting any alternative to paydrake, so would be nice if you could stop asking that in every thread, thank you

  6. #6
    Active User ishiyamachan19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    potato farm
    Posts
    31
    ☼ These letters are scattered under [GM]Victoria's Post, you must assemble these scattered letters to form 4 words which is a Secret Code from Victoria!
    Dose this count replies too?? Or just the initial post??

  7. #7
    Beta Tester Elni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cave
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    is this xmas already?? literally, one of my wishes.

    will the prize : "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket" be tradeable??
    WTB WTB WTB WTB WTB

    estimation time to release on AP/BP??

    donation with crypto when?? People dont use .... in 2018 anymore

    geez, this annoying Kyaa ask so many questions.
    please do answer.
    Ahh yes, did you hear of the crypto currency bubble popping and prices crashing yet? i think it happened like a month ago?

  8. #8
    Beta Tester
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Anya View Post
    the item is not planned to be released on either ap or bp shop, and in regard to your request, it's something you should be asking paydrake, not us, we don't have any plans on accepting any alternative to paydrake, so would be nice if you could stop asking that in every thread, thank you
    Ty for the answer Anya, wish i got answer from Aura too, since I believe she has more power on the decision making.

    Nevertheless, hopefully you are not joking, Im gonna make separate thread specifically for the "Instant Lv 85 Character Ticket".
    what a waste of work (quests, etc) just to release it on special occasion. hopefully the community have enough demands to support it.

    the reason why im asking u guys and not paydrake, because it is a good thing for the server to accept donation with crypto.
    Some donator dont need AP/BP, they just genuinely enjoy the game and want to donate to the server. bypassing paydrake.
    it is super easy to put a wallet address, somewhere in the forum, or main akto website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elni View Post
    Ahh yes, did you hear of the crypto currency bubble popping and prices crashing yet? i think it happened like a month ago?
    Of course, its expected.
    "What Goes Up Must Come Down"
    we called it RED JANUARY.
    Whales taking advantages of CNY, wall street bonus mid jan, and more.

    If you are interested, just PM me.
    I would love to spend time with nice discussion regarding speculation with the future of crypto/fin tech, blockchain, etc.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Question to @Victoria regarding this forum event:

    "These letters are scattered under [GM]Victoria's Post"
    T____T

    dont u think this is too general??
    any date ranges? (for example, your post from year of 2017 only)
    appreciated more hints.

    when we post our secret code, are spaces allowed??
    for example: "wordwordwordword" or "word word word word"??
    thank you
    Last edited by Kyaa; 02-13-2018 at 12:55 AM.

  9. #9
    Active User KhaiRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Raiten no ōkoku
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Er, does this Lv85 Instant Ticket mean we skip through till lv85 quests as well?
    here >>

    ❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

    Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

    【RETIRED AK】

  10. #10
    Active User Uhseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Under the christmas tree!
    Posts
    129
    How many entries may we submit?
    Contact me ♥
    Aura Kingdom: Niige
    Twin Saga: Birb



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •