Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 08/02/2018

Server Maintenance February 8th
    Starting Time: No ETA yet.
    Duration Time: About one hour.

New Astral Puzzle [Moonlight Edition]
    Available for seven days, until February 15th. Some people might relate the night with the unknown, the mystery, the fear. But on a starry night, we expand our conscience about the universe. In this edition of our Astral Puzzle, we will pay tribute to the night, to the moon, to the ascentral energy that brings us peace. With an oriental and mysterious vibe, it will be the perfect ocassion to become aware of your spiritual side.
    - Release of two brand new Moon Mounts.
    - Kunoichi, Azusa and Sakura Senshi Contracts.
    - Moonlight mounts and ornaments.
    - Asian inspired costumes and weapons.
    And much more!

New AP and LP Promotions:
    From February 10 to February 17th. Are you ready for some senshi rampage? If you are still plenty to catching up to do in your senshi list, this will be the best opportunity you'll find to take them all to a new state. Senshi Contracts, Rerolls, Ability Transfers, Universal Books, Evolution Keys, Senshi Gems, Senshi Crystals and more! And at the end of the promotion on February 17th, we will reveal which three Senshi Contracts will remain as our monthly promo in each shop.

New Monster Hunt Rewards:
    Another catching up opportunity! With February's Edition of our Monster Hunt, you will have several challenges that will help you on the quest to equip yourself and become a stronger player.

Server Challenge: 7 Day Vip Contract x1, Trinket, Accessory and Gear Evolution Scrolls x10 each, Astral Crystals x100.
    Guild Challenge: Universal Senshi Reroll Scrolls x10, Ancient Stone Reshuffle x20, Astral Crystals x20, 30 Day Vip Contract and 10k Loyalty Points!
    Solo Challenge: x2.000 Loyalty Points, 20th Slot Backpack, Astral Crystals x10, 7 Day Vip Contract x1, Alythia's Contract x5.

Bonus Mall Update:
    From February 10 to March 2nd. Let's meet Amber! The shy and royal Tiger has been trained in etiquette, martial arts and philosophy. A lovely soul that, even if cursed to always look like a little boy, is a deadly combat opponent.

Beta Tester
    Another catching up opportunity! With February's Edition of our Monster Hunt, you will have several challenges that will help you on the quest to equip yourself and become a stronger player.
    Server Challenge: 7 Day Vip Contract x1, Trinket, Accessory and Gear Evolution Scrolls x10 each, Astral Crystals x100.
    Guild Challenge: Universal Senshi Reroll Scrolls x10, Ancient Stone Reshuffle x20, Astral Crystals x20, 30 Day Vip Contract and 10k Loyalty Points!
    Solo Challenge: x2.000 Loyalty Points, 20th Slot Backpack, Astral Crystals x10, 7 Day Vip Contract x1, Alythia's Contract x5.

Question, what about those who already did and took awards for GI and solo hunt?

http://prntscr.com/ibyq8n

Quote Originally Posted by Riana View Post

Question, what about those who already did and took awards for GI and solo hunt?

http://prntscr.com/ibyq8n
    You will have time to take them next month probably, since we never change them on the first days of the week.

Beta Tester
    It is sad because it is very difficult to make gi hunt in a week(((

Quote Originally Posted by Riana View Post
    It is sad because it is very difficult to make gi hunt in a week(((
    But you already did. The challenge restarted last maint. And we announced last maint when the prizes was going to change too. Plus, you had the chance to not take the awards until they changed, which once again, we told you when it was going to happen.

Thank you Aura, but the weapon costumes White Kitty Paws looks is still bug, when is it gonna fix? w.w

Awesome game, sadly staff gives a fuck to player ideas and dont try to actually improve the game condition, just care about add new Senshi, new Costumes and rotate Astral Puzzle.

7 months and my old post still dead.

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...etter-gameplay
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,
    º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤

Flareun - Dragonknight 80/79
    Flameun - Berserker 80/78
    Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,
    º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤

Quote Originally Posted by Flareun View Post
    Awesome game, sadly staff gives a fuck to player ideas and dont try to actually improve the game condition, just care about add new Senshi, new Costumes and rotate Astral Puzzle.

7 months and my old post still dead.

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...etter-gameplay
    here is the official facebook of twin saga www.facebook.com/ARonline.tw/?fref=nf, if you can see, x legend only implements suits and senshis, it is not aura's fault that there is no new content, you say staff but it is really only one person who keeps 2 different games running and relatively free of bugs that on other servers could never solve, believes that it is quite what they do here, only that the game is the one that is a little abandoned by the same x-legend not by aura.

if something is not understandable or means something else is that English is not my main language so if I apologize if it is confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    here is the official facebook of twin saga www.facebook.com/ARonline.tw/?fref=nf, if you can see, x legend only implements suits and senshis, it is not aura's fault that there is no new content, you say staff but it is really only one person who keeps 2 different games running and relatively free of bugs that on other servers could never solve, believes that it is quite what they do here, only that the game is the one that is a little abandoned by the same x-legend not by aura.

if something is not understandable or means something else is that English is not my main language so if I apologize if it is confusing
    Facebook is not the place you should look if u want details of what content they're getting as it is more for showoff and occasionaly some small/not detailed mentions on whats coming, yea TW server is not that far content-wise but they do have some stuff we don't, e.g. new dungeons & recently they got 2 new maps, dungeons and a new class system (class awakening). Aura said 3 weeks ago that they're preparing a new patch for TS and we'll possibly have a beta test before it goes live (you can see it here: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...nce-18-01-2018), now we just have to wait for it and see what we're actually getting.
    Rakheid - AR - Cleric -- Hakuryuu_ - AK - Sorcerer/Shuriken

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post

I can only agree with you that "you say staff but it is really only one person who keeps 2 different games running".
    As I understand, Flareun is suggesting about customizing the game for players to play more comfortable since the population in Twinsaga.to is really LOW. I should type in caps lock. Our Twinsaga.to is updated based on Astral Realm TW, everything is the same i guess. So basically, as u see, the population in Astral Realm TW is really HIGH, they can play the game without thinking about drops, players, golds, rare items, etc. Meanwhile here, we are hard to do almost all because of low population, small community. Example, the Dungeons at high level is really hard, but we have to solo it (lol), Legendary loots is low rate, and we have to solo to get those items with the chance from 0.5%~1.0%, meanwhile its much easier with full party (the chance increases). Thats why its good to customize the game. In the end, we only have updates and patch; bugs, wrong scripts, and wrong translations are not fixed even are reported.
    There is completely no problem with players who only playing game just for fun or killing time.

Lets talk again about the sentence which i agreed with you. "it is really only one person who keeps 2 different games running", yes, pretty much of us all knew this. Our admin can only take care of one game, its AuraKingdom.to, and as a player in Twinsaga.to, I feel like Twinsaga.to is just a bonus. She is really busy with AuraKingdom.to, and i guess its because the population there is pretty high, more than x30 or x40 population in Twinsaga.to, so she cant really take care of Twinsaga.to that much. We are almost abandoned, and i think we need a new GM?Staff? who can take care of Twinsaga.to for Aura, since she is busy with Aurakingdom.to. I barely saw GM in game now, only GM Claire is active, i think?

My main language is also not English, Im sorry if i couldnt say all what I want to tell you.